Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

well i havnt gone up north to see my friends in 6 months so my aunt offered if i got a ride up there she would bring me home. nd my mom wnt drive me up nd she wnt let me take a train. idk y its not a big deal nd its not a long train ride nd ugh. ive wanted to go 3 times nd she hasnt let me. watever.

Notice how I included "dealt with and accepted" :P Anyways, I'll explain them all in short form here. So many others can read.

Liars, No one likes one. Especially in your own family, Theres always people who are stealing one others hapinesses, Its very evil and selfish. Now responsability, I dont like the way my teacher teachs and helps, She has her own problems, which I cant blame, but take a break from teaching if you're going to bring your anger to school and let everyone see it, Mainly me, I hate seeing her in pain and seeing her knee deep in stress. Now, Im only 16 but I feel my wisdom is beyond my bodies years.

People like you though, Makes me happy, Makes me believe there are more good people in the world we reside in than bad people. Because you offered me help, You barely know me..hell..I joined this forum about 10 minutes ago, give or take a few. I've accepted all the impossabilities in my life and I know that no matter which some I do, Its just not possible. hmmp, I wont get too specific. If one feels the same feeling they can understand it simply. Savvy? :D