Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

im not on half the peoples sigs that are on mine..! =[

I don't even have a list cause I don't know people well enough here I'm such a noob!!! :crybad::( Plus I'm not on theirs so it's all even :P

I got 155/200 or something like that for math

168/200 for science

ergh. =/ crappy.

I'm waiting for my history, french and english results.

got it caught on my friends t-shirt and the tip bent forward,

like, proper bent, lmao

but ive just been up the hospital,

and its not broken, just heavily sprained

and the stupid nurse made me cry, because the nice nurse said 'wait 40 minutes for all 3 pills to kick in'

then the bitch lady pulled my finger straight, and taped it to the other one, straight after i was given the pills.

NO 15 MINUTE WAIT.

it hurts like a m*****f****** bitch :(

>:(

i cried, lmao

im not happy.

this means i cant play guitar or keyboard or drums for 5 days :(

but then i got outside the hospital,

and took the bandages off.

all it was was a tiny strip of cotton wool between the sprained finger and the other one, with two bits of tape keeping them together.

PATHETIC.

no point, whatsoever.

and YAYYY FOR T-SHIRTS AND BANDAGES. ;D:p

and the stupid nurse made me cry, because the nice nurse said 'wait 40 minutes for all 3 pills to kick in'

then the bitch lady pulled my finger straight, and taped it to the other one, straight after i was given the pills.

NO 15 MINUTE WAIT.

it hurts like a m*****f****** bitch :(

>:(

i cried, lmao

aw man, sucks for you :(

and i know what you mean about the bloody people and their pain meds- i dislocated my ankle, got carted to hospital and lay there with my foot all pointy-in-the-wrong-direction-y and they were like "we're going to have to snap this back", gave me some morphine which takes about 5 minutes to kick in, but didn't fucking wait 5 minutes- just gave me the shot and went WREENNNCHHHH.

i was like. thanks. really. you absolute bastards.

but anyway ! 5 days yo, lame ;( at least i could kind still play guitar/drums and that, as long as i kept the hi-hat low haha. HUGS4YOU.

I look forward to the day when we can have a Sunday Dinner without having a massive row, due to one fmaily member being paranoid, one being a lazy git and the other that isn't me being such a Hitler about every little thing.

I also look forward to when my friends actually keep their promises rather than screwing me over. :nono: