The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread - part 3

thebrowncoat

Yea, I made it with Paint. And thanks guys! :D

ok, mini-tutorial thing for Taylor baby.

Basically this is all you have to do.

Edit--> paste from

(do this until you've gotten all your pics exactly how you want them on the workspace)

***Pics must have same background unless you have a steady hand, else you will end up doing a lot of color matching.

After you have your pics how you want them then you use the dropper tool and click on the color you want (in the image) then click on the brush and just paint the rest of the background that color.

You can turn the images or anything like that if needed. Just go to Image on the toolbar, you'll find "strech and skew" that's how you resize. And "Flip/Rotate", etc.

Then you can add text and all that jazz. I would recommend finding an online editor (picnik or flauntr) to add text and shapes, because the ones on paint suck!

haha, i hope this is ok explaining!

Yea, I made it with Paint. And thanks guys! :D

ok, mini-tutorial thing for Taylor baby.

Basically this is all you have to do.

Edit--> paste from

(do this until you've gotten all your pics exactly how you want them on the workspace)

***Pics must have same background unless you have a steady hand, else you will end up doing a lot of color matching.

After you have your pics how you want them then you use the dropper tool and click on the color you want (in the image) then click on the brush and just paint the rest of the background that color.

You can turn the images or anything like that if needed. Just go to Image on the toolbar, you'll find "strech and skew" that's how you resize. And "Flip/Rotate", etc.

Then you can add text and all that jazz. I would recommend finding an online editor (picnik or flauntr) to add text and shapes, because the ones on paint suck!

haha, i hope this is ok explaining!

that helped a lot sam! thank you! :hug:

but the only problem is that it wont let me put 2 pictures (or more) at a time. :???: