Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

I confess i'm so, so hyped up about nothing in particular.

I'm sat here like, drumming my fingers on the table like "I NEED TO DO SOMETHINGGGG"

but no, i am doing nothing but sitting here, drinking coke and re-reading threads that i've already read.

PRODUCTIVE.

i confess i can't stop thinkign about what my ex boyfriend wrote about me in creative writing today (we had to describe someone in the class)

it almost made me cry in class.

"She sits at the desk quietly. Every so often a joke is made and she will perk up and address the class with a warm smile filled with laughter. Unique and different in a way such as snowflakes are, she has a firey personality as well. She sometimes crawls deep inside herself searching for a reason why she cant straighten certain things out.

Nice and Honest to everyone she is, but sometimes the only person she lies to is herself for not thinking she can rise up and overcome whatever obstacle may slow her down. When that day comes, only then will she truly be honest and forever happy."

my best friend did me too but it was nothign like this =\

i confess that i really miss middle school. those were the best years man, ahha.

and i confess that when no one else is in the house, i turn up my stereo and guitar amp really loud, and play jimmy eat world songs and sing to them, even though i cant sing at all, ahha.

and i confess that I have a picture of Hayley as my wall paper on my computer and I have a picture of her in my room. That might sound creppy, but its not, i swear, haha.

A'RIGHT NOW STOP, CO'FESION TIME.

...I confess i'm thoroughly, thoroughly bored.

And the end of school is (shocking and depressing and amazingly) in sight.

you know when you just assume that school will just, never end ? I can see the end. Like. It's so close.

I can't wait.