Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

i confess my dad just called but since i dont feel like talking to my dad ever i let the machine get it. :shifty:

parasister, i would'nt say that of course we fight with all of our parents but two of my friends have no dads and and the last time one of them talked to their dad and she hung up on him, then that night he died, so be careful what you say and be thankful you have a dad.

parasister, i would'nt say that of course we fight with all of our parents but two of my friends have no dads and and the last time one of them talked to their dad and she hung up on him, then that night he died, so be careful what you say and be thankful you have a dad.

oh God...now i feel guilty. that's sad :(

but my dad's not a father, you get what i mean? and i know that's no excuse, and what your saying is true, i get that. but he dont want me...he's made that clear. the only reason he calls is to talk to my grandma...not me. :cry:

oh God...now i feel guilty. that's sad :(

but my dad's not a father, you get what i mean? and i know that's no excuse, and what your saying is true, i get that. but he dont want me...he's made that clear. the only reason he calls is to talk to my grandma...not me. :cry:

its okay, im just saying if you really love him i would talk to him cuz that really happends to people and they live with that the rest of their life.

what happened hun

we'd been fighting a lot and one night he told me to "get the f*ck out, you crazy b*tch! your just like your God d*mn mother."

since then, things aint been the same. my grandma MADE him apologize, and i know he didnt mean it. i only go out to his apartment to see my brothers and sister. :crybad: :crybad: