Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

God same here, not the cheer (i did gymnastics though), but I see some handles forming. Which is totally my fault because I eat everything in this house. And I never would gain weight but now its catching up. So I wanna stop it before it starts.

Ahh yes! Healthy bitches! :P

Sweet! I need to start going to the gym more too and get in some cardio.

God same here, not the cheer (i did gymnastics though), but I see some handles forming. Which is totally my fault because I eat everything in this house. And I never would gain weight but now its catching up. So I wanna stop it before it starts.

Ahh yes! Healthy bitches! :P

Sweet! I need to start going to the gym more too and get in some cardio.

ha yea ii did the real cheering not that fake shit... lol. yes same here i used to eat so much and nothing would happen and now i see some fat lol. im not huge tho obvi lol. and my aunt said she'd take me to the gym but idk if she really will and me and my friends were suposse to join the one across the street from my school so we'd go there like right after school or somethin

ha yea ii did the real cheering not that fake shit... lol. yes same here i used to eat so much and nothing would happen and now i see some fat lol. im not huge tho obvi lol. and my aunt said she'd take me to the gym but idk if she really will and me and my friends were suposse to join the one across the street from my school so we'd go there like right after school or somethin

Ahaha yeah same here. Everything else on my body is good except for my stomach. yeah my sister and I joined this gym and we used to go every day but we've both gotten lazy and we both said we need to go back but we never do. Ahaha. I just wanna see at least SOME improvement before I go to Los Angeles.

yayy!:hug:
:hug:

Ahaha yeah same here. Everything else on my body is good except for my stomach. yeah my sister and I joined this gym and we used to go every day but we've both gotten lazy and we both said we need to go back but we never do. Ahaha. I just wanna see at least SOME improvement before I go to Los Angeles.
YES SAME my stomach too man gotta stop eatin lol. yea ive gotten so lazy ever since i stop cheerin ha i need to either start that agin or run around the block join a gym or a diff sport i need somthin lol. yes LA? for what and how long?

:hug:

YES SAME my stomach too man gotta stop eatin lol. yea ive gotten so lazy ever since i stop cheerin ha i need to either start that agin or run around the block join a gym or a diff sport i need somthin lol. yes LA? for what and how long?

Ahhh god I HATE mine! ugh, its so ugly. lmao.

jeezzz same here.

i'm going to like, monitor my progress and stuff. and i'm gunna tell my mom to start buying healthier foods.

Yesss LA :)

to visit my aunt. But theres hot guys, and were going to a beach, so I dont want an ugly stomach. :P

Ahhh god I HATE mine! ugh, its so ugly. lmao.

jeezzz same here.

i'm going to like, monitor my progress and stuff. and i'm gunna tell my mom to start buying healthier foods.

Yesss LA :)

to visit my aunt. But theres hot guys, and were going to a beach, so I dont want an ugly stomach. :P

ahh yea! idk how much i weigh lol i gotta find out lol. yea i told my mom to buy healthier foods... she buys slim fast for herself lol like wtf haha. she likes to buy salads and apples and oranges alot tho.

OMFG I WANT GRAPEFRUIT RIGHT NOW! I WISH I HAD SOME.

yesss hot guys LA thats goooodd! haha yea

oh im sur eyoull look fine believe me

my friend wore a bikini the other day... not so great she shouldnt have i love her tho!

but yea and update on me how youre doin with it everything, like how youre progress. :D

ahh yea! idk how much i weigh lol i gotta find out lol. yea i told my mom to buy healthier foods... she buys slim fast for herself lol like wtf haha. she likes to buy salads and apples and oranges alot tho.

OMFG I WANT GRAPEFRUIT RIGHT NOW! I WISH I HAD SOME.

yesss hot guys LA thats goooodd! haha yea

oh im sur eyoull look fine believe me

my friend wore a bikini the other day... not so great she shouldnt have i love her tho!

but yea and update on me how youre doin with it everything, like how youre progress. :D

I'm 120 last time I checked. And I'm like 5'5''. That's not bad, but I used to be 116 or 113. And I wanna get back to that. With a nice stomach. Hahahah.

Ahh I hate grape fruit!

Oh man, I heard that green tea helps too, so I made some last night. IT WAS, SO NASTY. OMG. I wanted to throw up. Hahaha.

But I will. I'm gunna make a chart or something.

I'm 120 last time I checked. And I'm like 5'5''. That's not bad, but I used to be 116 or 113. And I wanna get back to that. With a nice stomach. Hahahah.

Ahh I hate grape fruit!

Oh man, I heard that green tea helps too, so I made some last night. IT WAS, SO NASTY. OMG. I wanted to throw up. Hahaha.

But I will. I'm gunna make a chart or something.

ha yea thats not bad at all actually. i think your pretty good now. tbh

i love grape fruti... obvi haha

green tea is so good! i love it my mom gets it all the time. but not like tea tea like cold green tea so idk if it counts or is the same thing oh well lol.

alright cool charts a good idea.

ha yea thats not bad at all actually. i think your pretty good now. tbh

i love grape fruti... obvi haha

green tea is so good! i love it my mom gets it all the time. but not like tea tea like cold green tea so idk if it counts or is the same thing oh well lol.

alright cool charts a good idea.

Thankss!

eeww. hahaha

well, idk. it was like indian green tea and it was nasty. i guess it depends on the kind you get?

oh and its taking me forever to write back about the hair because im finding pics of all the haircolors ive had. haha :D

Thankss!

eeww. hahaha

well, idk. it was like indian green tea and it was nasty. i guess it depends on the kind you get?

oh and its taking me forever to write back about the hair because im finding pics of all the haircolors ive had. haha :D

haha yea i like

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/Sections/Newsweek/Components/Photos/051108_051114/051108_BizGreenTea_vl.widec.jpg green tea frap yummm!

so good

haha yea its okay

try it i love it!

yea ive never actually had green tea.

ive had like cold green tea drink and that starbucks frap but i dnt think actual green tea

oohh. my mom and i went to the store and we bought some good tea :D

i confess i just got hit on by the bagger at the grocery store :shifty: