Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

ahaha yeah the farther shorter ones are a little harder to mainain, but i like them a lot better.

and youre welcome!

i was actually just wondering if this is helping at all. haha

:)

yea i like them better too. i might eventually get them but ill prob get the other ones first haha.

oh no its helping alot none of my friends help me cuz theyre dumb lol.

and ill prob do like prob exactly what youre telling me cuz youre good at this and im not gettin any better ideas.

and shoe i get layers all around my head like in the back too or just framing my face?

yeah thats what i would do too

you ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wanna start out longer than you intend to get, because if you cut it just a little too short, youre fucked. hahaa

aahaa ssweeet

ummm. well. it depends. start with the layers around the face first, and if you want more, than go all the way around. it is a LOT easier to straighten with layers though.

yeah thats what i would do too

you ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wanna start out longer than you intend to get, because if you cut it just a little too short, youre fucked. hahaa

aahaa ssweeet

ummm. well. it depends. start with the layers around the face first, and if you want more, than go all the way around. it is a LOT easier to straighten with layers though.

alright cool yea thanks! haha yea.

hahah yea lol. alright ill prob do the layers around my face first then see if i want it all the way around

but im gettin off cuz its 3am and im tired lol.

but pm me or visitor message me myspace me something if you have anything else to say or help me with!

thanks girl so much! :hug::hug::hug: