Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

SO?!?!?!

everyone here says soccer CAUSE WERE WINNERS! and you fail for saying football.

The "winners" who have never won a World Cup? :roll:

In saying that, the team I support have two American players currently and Claudio Reyna used to play for us. He was good.

i wasnt talking about our team i was talking about how i am a winner hahahaha PWNNNNNNEDDD!

No.

"everyone here says soccer CAUSE WERE WINNERS!"

Not so much about you being a winner if you say "everyone here" and "we're" when talking about being a winner is it? ;-)

To quote you again:

"hahahaha PWNNNNNNEDDD!"

:mrgreen:

No.

"everyone here says soccer CAUSE WERE WINNERS!"

Not so much about you being a winner if you say "everyone here" and "we're" when talking about being a winner is it? ;-)

To quote you again:

"hahahaha PWNNNNNNEDDD!"

:mrgreen:

everyone here as in everyone in the us says soccer cause america wins (not the team)

PWNED AGAIN!

everyone here as in everyone in the us says soccer cause america wins (not the team)

PWNED AGAIN!

And I quote again:

"i was talking about how i am a winner"

Changing again, are we? ;-)

And I'm sure I could find some people in the States to say football, so it's not everyone. :P

I suggest you go find a local animal, preferably dead, or a cow and do you-know-what. :P

Didn't the team win the other night? I gave up when it was 3-0, Beasley had a stormer.

And I quote again:

"i was talking about how i am a winner"

Changing again, are we? ;-)

And I'm sure I could find some people in the States to say football, so it's not everyone. :P

I suggest you go find a local animal, preferably dead, or a cow and do you-know-what. :P

Didn't the team win the other night? I gave up when it was 3-0, Beasley had a stormer.

WTF I AM NOT DESPRATE!

i dont know i dont watch SOCCER on the tv. haha

WTF I AM NOT DESPRATE!

i dont know i dont watch SOCCER on the tv. haha

I confess I know you aren't desperate. That's why I recommended a dead cow. IF you were desperate, I would have suggested a chastity ring. ;-)

Do you not? I confess it's awesome watching FOOTBALL on the tv. :P

FUCK YOU ROSS!

haha jayykayyjayykayy.

oh yeah? maybe i should watch some SOCCER on tv some time?

You're charming. After saying that I was "your new best friend". I'd hate to see how you treat your enemies. ;-)

K to the idding! :)

You won't find any "soccer", only "football". It's pretty good, I watch a good bit of foreign football cause Scottish football, unless involving the mighty Glasgow Rangers, is shite. :P

You're charming. After saying that I was "your new best friend". I'd hate to see how you treat your enemies. ;-)

K to the idding! :)

You won't find any "soccer", only "football". It's pretty good, I watch a good bit of foreign football cause Scottish football, unless involving the mighty Glasgow Rangers, is shite. :P

i am quite charming arent i? hahah :kiss: