Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

"A Person who uses things on your feet to accomplish something"

Not really confined to football(soccer) is it? Considering I'd say that for most sports, wearing shoes/boots is generally needed to accomplish anything in the first place.

You don't see tennis players with sandals on, you don't see sprinters with flip-flops.

Granted, football (soccer) isn't the only sport where you kick the ball, but it is pretty much the entire point of the game unlike the others where it's another part to the game. Such as rugby, which is predominantly hand-based but the ball can get kicked.

Yes, but Soccer is the only one in which use of the hands is limited to 2 players on the field at a time, instead of American Football: 22 players, Rugby: However many players there are, idk, Hockey: 2 players, but nobody can use their feet, and they use their hands for the stick.

So, therefore, it's a fairly exclusive game for feet? ;-)

Considering 90% of all the players on the park can only use their feet as the main striking device of the ball. And the other 10% of players still use their feet anyway?

I confess they are awesome.
me haz one!

On a scale of awesomeness, exactly how awesome is it? :hyper:

Socc-er.

Sock. On your feet.

Er. A Person who uses Socks.

=D

Sock-Er

A Person who uses things on your feet to accomplish something.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!

:shock: I'd never thought of Soccer like Sock-er before. But playing it with just socks on your feet would be a difficult task.

You don't see tennis players with sandals on, you don't see sprinters with flip-flops.

I confess that I want to see tennis players wearing sandals and sprinters wearing flip flops 8-)

On a scale of awesomeness, exactly how awesome is it? :hyper:

:shock: I'd never thought of Soccer like Sock-er before. But playing it with just socks on your feet would be a difficult task.

I confess that I want to see tennis players wearing sandals and sprinters wearing flip flops 8-)

id give it a 9.5 cause sometimes it annoys me but i still love it hahaha

WERE STILL TALKING ABOUT SOCCER?!?!?!