Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

I confess that I hate the current state of the music industry for letting the same sounding band break through into the mainstream to rip yet more impressionable kids off.

I hate FBR the most and 95% of the roster of artists because they all sound/act/look the same and are as bad as each other.

Music is dying on it's arse.

I confess I agree with Lee. But it won't stop me listening to them haha.

Is this you just being bitter cause they don't send you promo stuff? ;-)

If I wanted them I could get them off the labels that distribute them in the UK but where is the point when I will just offend them by writing what I actually think of them.

I just don't like the current scene I guess. All those bands with electronic effects or the ones that sound like they or rapping or the bands with the piss poor female singers that all sound the same - bad

UK Indie gets me pissed off too

If I wanted them I could get them off the labels that distribute them in the UK but where is the point when I will just offend them by writing what I actually think of them.

I just don't like the current scene I guess. All those bands with electronic effects or the ones that sound like they or rapping or the bands with the piss poor female singers that all sound the same - bad

UK Indie gets me pissed off too

That really does only leave like Brand New and glassJAw, doesn't it?:P

UK Indie sucks megabaws. Lost my faith in that years ago, hoping Snow Patrol and Keane might save the day, but I doubt it.

That really does only leave like Brand New and glassJAw, doesn't it?:P

UK Indie sucks megabaws. Lost my faith in that years ago, hoping Snow Patrol and Keane might save the day, but I doubt it.

Keane new album is arse but Snow Patrol is so/so which surprised me.

I like a lot of bands I just hate a lot too. Thing is with newer bands they tend to either be clones or they just don't live upto their early potential which is sad.

Keane new album is arse but Snow Patrol is so/so which surprised me.

I like a lot of bands I just hate a lot too. Thing is with newer bands they tend to either be clones or they just don't live upto their early potential which is sad.

Keane's first album was good at the time, wasn't a fan of the follow-up. None too surprised if this one is arse. I'm just hoping Snow Patrol's aint an Eyes Open mk.II. Cause that'll be fairly boring.

If a band gets successful with a particular style, others will take note and try to replicate. The current scene will probably be this way for another year or so before the bottom falls out. Which, will probably coincide with Brand New's album. :P

Keane's first album was good at the time, wasn't a fan of the follow-up. None too surprised if this one is arse. I'm just hoping Snow Patrol's aint an Eyes Open mk.II. Cause that'll be fairly boring.

If a band gets successful with a particular style, others will take note and try to replicate. The current scene will probably be this way for another year or so before the bottom falls out. Which, will probably coincide with Brand New's album. :P

Oh the current scene is deffinatly on it's way out as there is only enough shite people can take before the bottom falls out.

Snow Patrol was so/so you might like it you have to check teh muzic out in a few days :D

Oh the current scene is deffinatly on it's way out as there is only enough shite people can take before the bottom falls out.

Snow Patrol was so/so you might like it you have to check teh muzic out in a few days :D

Or before a brilliant release opens their eyes. Hopefully glassJAw get something out before the end of the year.

Another DV8? :P I can't believe the amount of stuff I've downloaded in the past that was DV8 aswell haha.

Or before a brilliant release opens their eyes. Hopefully glassJAw get something out before the end of the year.

Another DV8? :P I can't believe the amount of stuff I've downloaded in the past that was DV8 aswell haha.

I know there is loads and loads!!! There is a HUGE list of stuff on their servers waiting to be trickled out :D

I confess I like skittles