Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

i've talked to my new best friend about it, because she's been through the same thing

i never talked about it with my old best friend though, who was my best friend for 10 years

she turned into a total douche

and i've talked about it with my buddy steve, cause he's just that kind of friend that you know you can always talk to about anything, no matter what

i have a handfull of other friends that know i have depression and social anxiety, and my teachers know

but i've never talked about it

i confess that i make jokes about my depression/anxiety/sleep problems so people won't see how ashamed i really am of them

i think if others think i don't think its a big deal, they wont either

i confess the exact same thing.

theres bout.. 2 people who really know whats going on in my head.. lol

=]

and i hate admitting i have a problem, but sometimes its just necessary to let it all out like.

idk.

i confess im talking shit now.

I dont think anyone can ^

But if you can, Seek help :P because thats not supposed to happen.

yeah i'm getting help. i was in therapy since 9th grade, i'm in 11th. i ended that mid-late 2007. but i'm still going to a psychiatrist for medication. problem is its not working right anymore. the bipolar's gotten worse.

i confess that i guess im hiding depression.

And I don't like it.

I liked how I was a happy, peppy person.

Now I'm all so blah.

I'm a BLAH person!

And kayla, you're not alone.

I don't like to talk about it.

well, i'm going through, and have gone through for a while, what your going to. if you ever want to talk just pm me. whether or not you like to talk about it, it helps to get it off your chest.

yeah i'm getting help. i was in therapy since 9th grade, i'm in 11th. i ended that mid-late 2007. but i'm still going to a psychiatrist for medication. problem is its not working right anymore. the bipolar's gotten worse.

well, i'm going through, and have gone through for a while, what your going to. if you ever want to talk just pm me. whether or not you like to talk about it, it helps to get it off your chest.

yeah, it defintely does help to talk, even if its awkward

i'm here too, if anyone needs help

i was basically hospitalized mine's so bad