Paramore and Jimmy Eat World tour announced

kevinb

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JEW fans over at absolutepunk.net are appalled that it's a co-headling tour. Please. JEW isn't, and never have been, that big. At all.

Yeah Paramore is simply not worthy of doing this with Jimmy Eat World, but lucky for J.E.W., I love them so much I'm willing to deal with a bunch of 16 year old Paramore fans just to see them.

FYI just because a band may be "big" and the other isn't as "big" says nothing about music quality. Have you ever listened to J.E.W. first album Clarity? Obviously nottttt thank you goodbye

Yeah Paramore is simply not worthy of doing this with Jimmy Eat World, but lucky for J.E.W., I love them so much I'm willing to deal with a bunch of 16 year old Paramore fans just to see them.

FYI just because a band may be "big" and the other isn't as "big" says nothing about music quality. Have you ever listened to J.E.W. first album Clarity? Obviously nottttt thank you goodbye

Awww look at the troll! She's so cute! *Pinches cheeks*

And for you to assume every paramore fan is 16 is simply false and stupid. I'm 25. You shouldn't assume things. You can make an ass out of yourself.

As for music quality, that's entirely up to the listeners personal preference, darling.

Awww look at the troll! She's so cute! *Pinches cheeks*

And for you to assume every paramore fan is 16 is simply false and stupid. I'm 25. You shouldn't assume things. You can make an ass out of yourself.

As for music quality, that's entirely up to the listeners personal preference, darling.

25? That's your problem. I'm not saying Paramore is a horrible band and that they write poor songs, I think they make the perfect "in" band and write good songs for that. But I'm talking about maturity here...like...Paramore? Really? Aren't you past that yet?

I'm a troll? Awesome

25? That's your problem. I'm not saying Paramore is a horrible band and that they write poor songs, I think they make the perfect "in" band and write good songs for that. But I'm talking about maturity here...like...Paramore? Really? Aren't you past that yet?

I'm a troll? Awesome

I wasn't aware there was certain bands I couldn't listen to due to my age? This is certainly news :shifty:

So if Paramore is to young for me, does that mean I can't listen to bands like Zeplin, Rush and Pink Floyd anymore???? Are they to OLD for me?

I hate the idiots that take their time to join a forum JUST to make fun of the band the forum is for. Nobody wants to hear what you have to say.

And my dad is 40 and he listens to Paramore. I guess he is just an immature fool for that.

I also guess that means in a year I can't like Paramore anymore.

Exactly. I guess he is and I guess you can't.

Good day :lol:

shows how big a fan you are, clarity isnt even their first they had an ep called jimmy eat world than a full album called static prevails!

and if any band is good enough to tour with jew it would be paramore, they deserve this. they always say how much they love them and that they were the reason paramore started in the first place

Exactly. I guess he is and I guess you can't.

Good day :lol:

k you're a jerk.

so you're saying that people can't listen to certain artists after a certain age?

hypocrite.

whatever. people like you make me laugh. :roll:

i'm def. going on this tour. JEW and paramore are two of my favorite bands.

i'm going out of state if i have to.

You're an idiot. That is all.

ANYWAY...*squeeee*

Can't wait for dates and venues!

Paramore Vs. Jimmy Eat World....Ping-Pong Face-Off

from aversion.com:-

The hip-hop world settles its beefs with shootings in clubs; the modern rock world chooses a more personal weapon than a gun: a ping-pong paddle.

With Jimmy Eat World gearing up for an upcoming tour with Paramore, the band's good-naturedly thrown down the gauntlet to its future tour mates, challenging the band to a ping-pong face-off when they meet together on the road.

"You might remember the bowling challenge we issued to Taking Back Sunday," drummer Zach Lind posted on the band's website. "We proceeded to embarrass them on the lanes in Reno. Paramore should be praying for a better fate."

Maybe if Paramore isn't up to a table-tennis duel, they should take the challenge to the basketball court or ultimate Frisbee field, as if the video for "Lucky Denver Mint" proves anything, it's that Jimmy Eat World sucks at those sports.

Paramore Vs. Jimmy Eat World....Ping-Pong Face-Off

from aversion.com:-

The hip-hop world settles its beefs with shootings in clubs; the modern rock world chooses a more personal weapon than a gun: a ping-pong paddle.

With Jimmy Eat World gearing up for an upcoming tour with Paramore, the band's good-naturedly thrown down the gauntlet to its future tour mates, challenging the band to a ping-pong face-off when they meet together on the road.

"You might remember the bowling challenge we issued to Taking Back Sunday," drummer Zach Lind posted on the band's website. "We proceeded to embarrass them on the lanes in Reno. Paramore should be praying for a better fate."

Maybe if Paramore isn't up to a table-tennis duel, they should take the challenge to the basketball court or ultimate Frisbee field, as if the video for "Lucky Denver Mint" proves anything, it's that Jimmy Eat World sucks at those sports.

:rotfl:

Paramore should crush them. :twisted: