MISS OLD PARAMORE

uxcuse me everyone, now i dont know how accurate it is, but look at all your join dates most of them are 2007 and even lots of 2008s! how can you truley post anything in a thread about "missing the old paramore" when it clearly says that next to your name....now that is kind of a generalization because i know computer issues happen and people have to re-join...but the evidence is too overwelming....ive been a fan since the end of 2005, and joined this board in early 06.

since late 05 early 06 and i just heard about this site not too long ago so that makes your post kinda invalid there. not trying to be mean though so dont take it that way

Who gives about..uhh join dates, or when you became a fan, I mean we're all here right? i mean, sure I would have loved to be around back them, but thats just not how it is. Anyways, it was inevitable for fans like me to be joining. I think its betterthat im a new fan, because I cant miss the old paramore, and I have the present one.

uxcuse me everyone, now i dont know how accurate it is, but look at all your join dates most of them are 2007 and even lots of 2008s! how can you truley post anything in a thread about "missing the old paramore" when it clearly says that next to your name....now that is kind of a generalization because i know computer issues happen and people have to re-join...but the evidence is too overwelming....ive been a fan since the end of 2005, and joined this board in early 06.

I joined before you, I win!

haha jokes.

Who cares about joint dates dudeee.

Its date & its not like it declares you a better fan or anything

imo I'll always love awkif more then riot!

and how can I miss old paramore when if the 'old paramore' was still around i'd probbly never have gotten the chance to see them live?

Ha lets get some more new paramore and get their arses back here soon!

that doesnt make sense and it's a bit lame don't you think? So you're judging how long people have been a fan by the date they joined this message board? hmmm... how odd.

Please, explain. How can you tell us "that they don't seem happy"... Know them personally?

No I wish, lol but if you look at their first paramore crazy videos and now, something just seems a bit different. And I didn't mean they weren't happy, I guess just not as energetic but that could be becuz they are a little older. I guess it's hard for me to explain over writing. I'm not trying to bring up controversy, thats just what I think.

Yeah, I guess i can notice subtle differences in the new 'being crazy' vids but like one of the previous posters said, i think it's probably mostly down to them being older now.

i mean when the first 'crazy' vid was made, wouldn't hayley have been 15 or something? and josh 16... etc. i know that might have been only 3 years ago but you do actually grow up quite a bit in the space of 3 years when you're so young.

i think it's reading too much into to be quite honest. they're still nice people so it doesn't matter, woo!