whats it like?

Echelonforever

So those of you who have seen them live i have a few questions. Ive only been to like 2 concerts, and i may get to see paramore for my 17th bday gift. My mom is really protective and our last concert was a baddd experience.

How long do the shows usually last?

Do they curse on stage?

Are the shows crazy, wild, dangerous etc?

If/when they sign how long did it take?

thanks!

and anything else you might wanna throw in that i should know.

well the shows usually last up to an hour and a half? maybe two hours..im not exactly sure. (well thats how long paramore plays..as a whole like all of the bands that depends) paramore dosent curse on stage but idk about the bands they are touring with. the crowds arent usually that crazy and dangerous..okay well maybe they are a little crazy but its not to bad...to me at least. i guess it just depends on the person..and if they sign? do you mean as in take pics and autographs and such...if you have a meet and greet im not sure how long they last...but if you wait after the show in hopes to meet them it can take hours. first time i saw them back in 06 before they were really populat i waited til 2 AM to meet hayley..last time i think i just waited til around 12:30 because i had met them all earlier that day...but i just wanted to hang around to see who all came..and it was just zac josh and taylor i never saw hayley or jeremy..so it all depends (i had to ask if they were coming out and they said no, so i guess if you dont want to hang around forever and them end up not coming out..just ask one of the tour managers guitar/drum techs..ect)

oh yeah. they've been playing pressure, emergency and here we go again at every show since 05.

and no, they don't curse on stage :)

awesomeness.

haha, i didnt think so , but thats what i thought when i went to TOC, and lost like all my confidence in chiodos, it was beyond cursing, my mom was so ticked, i didnt even look at her the whole time.

the crowds suck now a days.

last 2 times I saw them I died and came back to life. had to crowdsurf out, worst experience at one of there shows. not trying to scare you but thats what their fans have come to be when it comes to seeing em live.

the crowds suck now a days.

last 2 times I saw them I died and came back to life. had to crowdsurf out, worst experience at one of there shows. not trying to scare you but thats what their fans have come to be when it comes to seeing em live.

I have to agree with you there. The most recent show I went to in November was the worst. I was right in the front of the pit and I was getting so pissed at people. Like yeah, you're in a pit and you're gonna be pushed and shoved but people just take it overboard and were acting shitty just for the heck of it, or thinking they were 'tough' or something by doing so.

if you can see them from an elevated platform (as in a bar, balcony, etc.) do it. MUCH better than being in the craziness on the floor.

as for the answer to your question... the first (and only, so far) time i saw paramore was probably one of the best experiences of my life. everytime i think about it i smile or start dancing :D. i didn't get to stay after cuz it was a tuesday night :( but it really didn't phase me after what i had seen. seriously, the best thing i've ever seen. period.

^ i was too, but my parents are super protective of me too, and they know how to keep me out of those. we just went up on a balcony, it wasn't crowded and there were lots of other kids my age that just went to see the show and sing like crazy instead of mosh and throw stuff. i'm super tiny too, but i was able to see everything. it all depends on where you go.

haha, the last one i went to was right before the huge RIOT! explosion, so it was before the crowds were too insane. The next one I'm planning on either standing in the back or something. I'm only 4'11 and considering the damage that was done to me last time (elbowed in the head, the Maine's lead singer kicked me in the face because he was crowd surfing and my ribs hurt like hell from all the singing and screaming), I'd rather sit in the back and see the whole show.

Awesome!! I hope i have that good of experience Christa.

I was kinda worried about the crowds and stuff cause im like really small.

So am I. I usually stand up on a balcony are if there is one. But I wanted to get as close as possible the last time. If I hadn't been able to be at the front, I probably would've gotten out.

I actually really enjoy Paramore crowds.

They've been insane since I first saw them on the headlining tour in 06, but as crazy as they are, I love it.

I'm weird though, I like to be pushed around.

It's different than at other shows though - most people don't care about getting closer so they can touch someone's hand and be all "OMG JOSH IS SEW HOTTT" it's more of everyone is having such a good time and acting insane that no one cares if they get hurt.

I don't really know how to describe it. I had so much fun in their pit in November though.

I personally think being in the pit makes you feel more connected to the show. but that's just me.

yeah well the first time i saw them back in 06 i stood in the same place the whole time. when i saw them at warped 07 it was crazy i was pretty much a few rows back from the front and in the center, then once the first song started i was all the way on the far left and then at the end i ended up being right back where i started..haha so yeah idk it was wierd. last time i saw them i was at the front center barricade and i stayed there pretty much the whole time but when they left and came back out to play decoy and miz biz i was pushed all the way infront of jer and taylor...so yeah it gets crazy but the crowd surfers didnt really bother me. i think the body gaurds were getting pissed at me though b.c when the crowd surfers were coming and they were trying to lift them out i would stand up on my tipy toes to try and see through the body gaurds arms and i was pointing and singing and still going crazy so i didnt let them bother me. the craziest thing was right when they came out everyone rushed the barricade and pushed foward and the whole barricade stand thingy moved foward and i could almost touch the stage. the body guards didnt have much room between the barricaded and stage, it was insane. Im also pretty tall and what not so alot of pushing and crowd surfing dosent really bother me.