Where do I get the MVI album?

Funkmon

I saw it once at Best Buy, for like 16 dollars, and I was O_O.

However, at that time I was still in denial that I actually liked this band, so I didn't buy it, but I was thinking about it. Does anyone else know a place where I can physically pick up the album so I don't have to pay shipping? Best Buy no longer has them.

lol, 16 bucks!!! convert that to ££'s (£9, lol if that) and its still cheaper than we pay for a CD when its cheap!!! It sucks here in the UK... we pay about $20 just for a standard CD!!

MVI aint really worth the purchase anyway, they will relese a DVD with videos on soon,, rest of content aint worth the purchase if you already have riot imo :smile:

I got mine for $13.99 at Hot Topic. It was on sale, one of two copies left.

The biggest disappointment of it was the Warped Tour 'documentary'. And I really would have liked the crushcrushcrush video to have been on it, as the video came out over a month before the CD was released (right??). But the DVD was probably ready ages before the video came out so I guess that's okay.