Special Edition Live Paramore CD.

XxSanctuaryxX

I think you'll find out if it's signed when you get it...it'll depend on when you placed your order.

And fans like to have a recording of the show they attended, which is probably why they're doing 3 shows. They probably don't figure folks will buy all 3. Of course, I did because I'm just that sad.

As for picking it up at the show, that's becoming more common. There are a decent # of companies in the US now that do the same thing - they make a soundboard recording during the show and then produce the CDs right after the show for sale. Usually takes 15 minutes or so to do after the show is over.

I chose to have it delivered, I don't want to risk having to wait ages after the show or whatever...I'd rather just not have the hassle.

Also, I've heard that the company who does these CDs doesn't produce the best quality audio...infact some people have said they're quite bad. Plus the fact that Brixton Academy has shit sound doesn't really make it sound too appealing. Still bought it though :P

Don't see why anyone would buy all 3 though...they'll sound exactly the same?

I chose to have it delivered, I don't want to risk having to wait ages after the show or whatever...I'd rather just not have the hassle.

Also, I've heard that the company who does these CDs doesn't produce the best quality audio...infact some people have said they're quite bad. Plus the fact that Brixton Academy has shit sound doesn't really make it sound too appealing. Still bought it though :P

well you can hear some of their stuff on their website. it sounds pretty decent to me :)

Live cd's don't always have the best quality ;)

The settings of the mixer are set to have a good quality during the concert. When this is recorded it doesn't always sounds to good, most of the time with live concerts recordings the bass is to loud.

The settings of the mixer are set to have a good quality during the concert. When this is recorded it doesn't always sounds to good, most of the time with live concerts recordings the bass is to loud.

The sound recording will be premium.

..Unless they have some wankers manning the sound.

The recordings on the MVI were awesome quality. I'm just saying that from what some people have been saying on other forums, this company doesn't always produce the best quality recordings.

I've ordered the Brixton one :]

Anyone that's worried about the sound being a bit muddy or it taking ages to pick it up after the show, Alexisonfire used the same company to do live CDs at Brixton & a couple of other shows & I got one. Sound qualities great except I think George had some mic problems in one of the songs & obviously the sound board didn't pick it up either so his vocals are missing off a track. I was told when I bought it that it'd be ready 10 minutes after the show. They cheated a bit & did a double encore and the second one wasn't on the CD, presumably to keep us all entertained whilst they burned the CDs. I don't know whether it was done actually 10 minutes though because I ended up in first aid & collected mine when everyone else had left and they were packing up the stall!

I don't know whether this was said before but

And if that wasn't enough to whip fans into a flurry of excitement, the first 200 online orders of the Special Edition Bundle will be signed by the quintet themselves, as will 1 in 5 of the Special Edition Bundles bought at the concert.

I'm guessing it'll probably sell out in advance though since they & the first 200 posted ones will be signed and the rest of us that pick them up from the show will have the 1/5 chance unless they'll have a batch of signed ones kept separate for people who ordered online but decided to collect it...

Thinking about it, there's probably going to be a lot of confusion with there being two shows at each venue. People who are only going to one and buy the live cd and want to collect it might not look at the date & just assume it's their show and then it turns out to be the one they're not going to...

Thats a good point actually about people getting the wrong dates...maybe they'll just sell ones from the night before on the second night at Birmingham/London? Dunno about Manchester though because its being recorded on the second night so people who go on the first night and expect to be picking it up might be disappointed!