Kids In Glass Houses!

chriscool

Not sure, didn't really get a good look, all i saw was the top i bought (all are £15) it's blue and says'Stop wishing for the sunshine... etc' a black hoodie, a top that just said kids in glass houses on it, a purple wristband and a poster, if it's old merch then i doubt it though cause everything was new.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Artbreaker I

The Best Is Yet To Come

Give Me What I Want

Lilli Rose

Good Boys Gone Rad

Youngblood (Let It Out)

Undercover Lover

For Better Or Hearse

Fisticuffs

The Morning Afterlife

Hunt The Hunted

Matters At All

-----------------------

Artbreaker II

Saturday

Sunshine

:D :D :D holy shit i cnt wait for saturday now, thanks ross for posting this

Seriously haven't stopped listening to Dirt since seeing them, i love these guys so much. I've come to the conclusion that Aled on stage is the perfect mix of Sean Smith(with the whole screaming/hanging upside down from the roof, the other night), and Ian Watkins.

Am I the only one who thinks the "ooh"'s in Artbreaker II sound the same as the ones from the chorus of Hall and Oates' "Man Eater". That's probably a yes as I'm no doubt the only KIGH fan to know who Hall and Oates are. Or more correctly, person under 20 to know who they are. :lol:

Apparently Kids 'Self confirmed' for leeds fest when they were in leeds, can't say i remember this at all, would be fucking amazing if they played the saturday though.

They're headlining the FR stage, or so people say Aled said.

And Shannon, the gig was excellent. The two Artbreakers and The Best Is Yet to Come were highlights. Being a bit picky but I probably would've dropped the Morning Afterlife for like Easy Tiger and Telenovela or something like that. Other than that, it was smashing. Hopefully the next tour near the end of the year has a bit more variety in the set.

Hmm would have hoped they'd play main stage like last year(although apparently they didn't get a great reception), in theory there's still one spot for the main stage, would kinda be fitting if they played Saturday on a Saturday ha.

my pics are on my facebook and here is my video of sunshine:

The gig on saturday was amazing, the crowd were epic, so loud. Defiantly a sell out :D best song of the night for me was saturday or matters at all

Supporting Stereophonics:

Sun May 30 AECC, Aberdeen

Tue June 01 IC Bournemouth

Wed June 02 Brighton Centre

Sat June 05 City Stadium, Cardiff

ahaha, i'm going to that, unfortunetly. that's cool, but strange combination..