Kids In Glass Houses!

chriscool

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Album streaming on there myspace now(thought it was monday but aw well), listening now, i really like Sunshine and The best is yet to come. Not really keen on Undercover lover, i thought Nfg were meant to be on this album?

Album streaming on there myspace now(thought it was monday but aw well), listening now, i really like Sunshine and The best is yet to come. Not really keen on Undercover lover, i thought Nfg were meant to be on this album?

I hope not :lol:

Because he's an idiot. :P

Nah, most people on PF don't like NFG for God knows what reason. I don't think any of 'em have listened through NFG properly though. I love them, personally.

Anyway I still haven't listened to KIGH so I better get on to doing that since you all worship them so much. Any similarities with YMAS, or no...?

Nah, most people on PF don't like NFG for God knows what reason. I don't think any of 'em have listened through NFG properly though. I love them, personally.

Anyway I still haven't listened to KIGH so I better get on to doing that since you all worship them so much. Any similarities with YMAS, or no...?

I don't really like NFG, listened to a few songs, Kiss Me's okay, and this is pretty off topic but at the beginning of the video is that Zac jumping into the mattress?

Anyway, KIGH get compared to YMAS a lot and I think there's a slight similaritiy, KIGH sound more lively, jumpy dancy than YMAS if that makes sense :P

Love you too :P

Heard them years ago, well before the Chad/Hayley stuff, and I just don't like them.

Well KIGH were around before YMAS, and YMAS were compared to KIGH but personally I don't see the comparison. KIGH tend to have more upbeat songs if you get what I mean, kind of happier sounding, the guitars are brighter, hard to explain. Just listen to them 8-) (Easy Tiger, Give me what I want/me me me, Saturday, Girls, etc)

I can see why they're being compared but they are definitely happier sounding.

I'm having to go through YouTube to find these songs but it's a shame they're all low quality. :( I don't feel like 'downloading,' if you know what I mean. I try not to do that anymore. XD

Yeah I haven't downloaded stuff in a while either, but I can send you some KIGH stuff if you want :shifty:

I haven't heard anything by Marina and The Diamonds, but I know she did a song with Biffy Clyro at the NME Awards.

I'm half expecting my pre-order of "Dirt" to come tomorrow, hopefully :shifty:

She ruined that performance:crybad::-x

Hope mine comes soon, pissed off even if i do manage to get the tickets to the album launch gig i'm still not gonna be able to go:(

After listening to the album a couple of times i don't think it's anywhere as good as Sc, slightly disappointed with it:(

ditto. if you ask me its been a bit over-hyped. i know its not very fair to compare them to youmeatsix, but in the wake of it leaking i'd heard that it was a better second album than hold me down. its not. at all.