Simple Plan

thorned_lilac_182

They didn't played the songs fully, just a part of it, the three covers all by themselves lasted for 3 minutes, and by the way, it was quite funny. :)

3 minutes of your own songs > 3 minutes of someone else's songs.

I don't pay money to go see a band, for them to turn around and play someone else's songs.

3 minutes of your own songs > 3 minutes of someone else's songs.

I don't pay money to go see a band, for them to turn around and play someone else's songs.

The show lasted 1h30, and their covers lasted for three minutes. :roll:

You still have 1h27 left to enjoy their music ... Well, if you don't want to pay to see them just because they played someone's else song for three minutes, then It's your choice. :roll:

You're right it's my choice. I pay to see "Band X" not to see "Band X play songs from other bands". Regardless of set length time.

They have 3 full length albums. They have more than enough of their own songs to play than to resort to someone else's.

I've just got it in for covers.

Yeah, it would've been cool if we met up.

I would've recognised you with your hair, hahaha.

Zebrahead was fucking good though, they were really bringing an awesome atmosphere. ;-)

I would gladly go to one of their shows. :)

Edit Betty :

Well, when they came in, they made an awesome intro. :D

"We are fucking Zebrahead, bitch" (the songer made a super awesome flip with the microphone while saying it :o).

I'll try to find a video of it. :)

Like I said, they were bringing an awesome atmosphere, they asked the crowd to do some stuff, that was kinda cool, for example, on the song "Alone" they asked us before the chorus to all sit on the floor, we all did, they sang the chorus "Get up, get up" and we all jumped up together (we were two thousand, you can't imagine how rad that was, hahahaha).

Then they asked us to buy their album because they are very poor, according to what they said, (I don't believe them though, lol :P) it only costed 5 Euros !! I so much wanted to buy it, but I spent all my money on a Simple Plan t-shirt and a Simple Plan poster.

The last song they played was : Setup.

It was greaaat, hahaha.

The only thing that disapointed me was that they didn't sang "Falling apart" but it was an awesome concert anyway ! :D

Edit Betty :

Well, when they came in, they made an awesome intro. :D

"We are fucking Zebrahead, bitch" (the songer made a super awesome flip with the microphone while saying it :o).

I'll try to find a video of it. :)

Like I said, they were bringing an awesome atmosphere, they asked the crowd to do some stuff, that was kinda cool, for example, on the song "Get Up" they asked us before the chorus to all sit on the floor, we all did, they sang the chorus "Get up, get up" and we all jumped up together (we were two thousand, you can't imagine how rad that was, hahahaha).

Then they asked us to buy their album because they are very poor, according to what they said, (I don't believe them though, lol :P) it only costed 5 Euros !! I so much wanted to buy it, but I spent all my money on a Simple Plan t-shirt and a Simple Plan poster.

The last song they played was : Setup.

It was greaaat, hahaha.

The only thing that disapointed me was that they didn't sang "Falling apart" but it was an awesome concert anyway ! :D

awww i really wish i'd have been there. but how the hell? lol

i should really learn how to teleport :shifty:

that kinda sucks they didn't play falling apart cause that's one of their best songs [well,imo] haha

btw i'm glad you had a good time ;-)

awww i really wish i'd have been there. but how the hell? lol

i should really learn how to teleport :shifty:

that kinda sucks they didn't play falling apart cause that's one of their best songs [well,imo] haha

btw i'm glad you had a good time ;-)

Yes, you really need to get this superpower, haha.

It's much better than sending heat. =D

I wasn't :(.

My parents wouldn't let me go 'cause it was in the stupid freaking exam period.

Ah yeah, I've heard about it, a lot of people couldn't get there because they had their fucking exams. -_-

We were really feeling lonely at the concert, we were something like ... 200 people ?

I told myself that "Such an awesome band doesn't deserve this ..."

But we did gave all that we had, and Hayley said we were good, so I guess it wasn't that bad, haha.

I really have the feeling that the next Paramore's show here, will be ten times better than this one (well, at least if they don't come during exams period again ...).

Yes, you really need to get this superpower, haha.

It's much better than sending heat. =D

Ah yeah, I've heard about it, a lot of people couldn't get there because they had their fucking exams. -_-

We were really feeling lonely at the concert, we were something like ... 200 people ?

I told myself that "Such an awesome band doesn't deserve this ..."

But we did gave all that we had, and Hayley said we were good, so I guess it wasn't that bad, haha.

I really have the feeling that the next Paramore's show here, will be ten times better than this one (well, at least if they don't come during exams period again ...).

Wow, 200 people only...

But yeah, if I can't go again next time I will freak out so much that I'll eventually go haha.

Hopefully they'll come soon, haha

oh yeah indeed.

but what can i do...i can't have every super power :crybad: lol

Oh by the way, I forgot to tell you.

Ali took his shirt off during the gig. :mrgreen:

He was looking smexy, huuuum.

The crowd saying "Fuck" to Zebrahead (at ZH's demand :mrgreen:) :

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=DXipRQwCYjM

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=wZJGAy3mxSY&feature=related

Wow, 200 people only...

But yeah, if I can't go again next time I will freak out so much that I'll eventually go haha.

Hopefully they'll come soon, haha

Yeah, only 200, lol.

Didn't you checked the videos of their concert on youtube ?

I watched them 100 times. :rotfl:

It was a good show though, even if the room was nearly empty.

Hum, well we will probably see them Winter 2009, their album will come out summer 2009, then they'll tour in the United States, and then, (I hope) in Europe, if it goes like that, we'll see them in something like 10/11 months. ;-)

Oh by the way, I forgot to tell you.

Ali took his shirt off during the gig. :mrgreen:

He was looking smexy, huuuum.

The crowd saying "Fuck" to Zebrahead (at ZH's demand :mrgreen:) :

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=DXipRQwCYjM

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=wZJGAy3mxSY&feature=related

wohoo it must have been sexy.lol

and oh god,that is amazing :rotfl: FUUCK xD

i love them. haha