Simple Plan

thorned_lilac_182

• 5 months later...

I'm gonna get this thread going again...

I just saw them about a week ago and it was amazing. And I'm not even embarassed to say it. I met everyone (except Seb) and the show was everything I knew my 12 year old self would have loved.

I went all out during their set. I was throwing up my bullhorns...Everything.

And their music actually hit home for me. I even cried a few times. And yeah whatever, you can call me "emo" for crying at an SP show.

When they played "Thank You" I turned to my bestfriend who I've been having troubles with these past few months. And I started bawling my eyes out. She askd me if that aws the song I listened to when we were fighting and I said yeah. So SHE started crying. Then they played "Perfect" and she started bawling and we were both screaming the words. We looked at each other and she goes "I hate my dad".

That song is pretty much the story of her relationship with her dad.

It was probably one of the funnest shows I've been to in a realyl really long time...

• 1 month later...
I'm gonna get this thread going again...

I just saw them about a week ago and it was amazing. And I'm not even embarassed to say it. I met everyone (except Seb) and the show was everything I knew my 12 year old self would have loved.

I went all out during their set. I was throwing up my bullhorns...Everything.

And their music actually hit home for me. I even cried a few times. And yeah whatever, you can call me "emo" for crying at an SP show.

When they played "Thank You" I turned to my bestfriend who I've been having troubles with these past few months. And I started bawling my eyes out. She askd me if that aws the song I listened to when we were fighting and I said yeah. So SHE started crying. Then they played "Perfect" and she started bawling and we were both screaming the words. We looked at each other and she goes "I hate my dad".

That song is pretty much the story of her relationship with her dad.

It was probably one of the funnest shows I've been to in a realyl really long time...

As long as Protest are your favourite Canadian bad, all is well. :P

i love those guys

but im pissed of at them now lol

they promised us a norway show on the new tour, even said it in a video, but nooo sweden and finland are the only ones who get shows in scandinavia.

but yeah i love the new album, and the video for Save You is amazing

Gawsh, living in a big country sucks.

Belgium is such a little place, and when bands come here to perform, even if you're totally at the other side of the country, you can get to the place in maximum two hours. :P

Poor Shan. :hug:

Betty : I don't know exactly. :mrgreen: