Simple Plan

thorned_lilac_182

[/url]

Yeah, only 200, lol.

Didn't you checked the videos of their concert on youtube ?

I watched them 100 times. :rotfl:

It was a good show though, even if the room was nearly empty.

Hum, well we will probably see them Winter 2009, their album will come out summer 2009, then they'll tour in the United States, and then, (I hope) in Europe, if it goes like that, we'll see them in something like 10/11 months. ;-)

I did, but I stopped after the first one. I couldn't deal with what an amazing thing I missed, ;].

Yeah, it probably be a year or so until they come back but hopefully they'll come back in the AB again or another venue and not some shitty expensive festival.

• 4 weeks later...

I saw them 2 days ago!!

It was so amazing!! I love this band since I was like 13 and actually seeing them was something I never thought would happen haha! Pierre and Seb talked a lot in hebrew and did it very well may I say haha and they were so funny and it was an amazing show, during Untitled I hold up the sign I made and Pierre pointed at me and smiled<3 :D

David had a family emergency so he couldn't make it :[

l_76702cc94c534397b9720a6b75fc12-1.png

l_d1ffd2ea5c574ea6a2099099625103-2.png

you can see some more pics on my livejournal if you want (: http://dig-behind.livejournal.com/16619.html#cutid1