What do you think about Hayley ever going solo!?!

lewymocha06

naw, its a pointless thread. Besides, it wouldnt benefit her because

A) she'd never do something other than Rock n Roll and

B) Ya need someone as a band to do the guitars and drums for you anyways. All solo artists do. She wouldnt sound any different, only the cd jackets would have pictures only of her and not the band....

*pointless thread*

• Like 2

haha omg you make me laugh.^^^

you say that you dont compare yet you just compared record sales between avril and paramore.

wtf is wrong with you? obviously avril sold more records than paramore. a two year old could have told us that. shes been around longer. DUHH! [also it doesnt mean that avril is loved more than hayley, thats the biggest crap i've ever heard]

but you know what, i dont give a shit if avril sells 10428505101504631324213514675 records and paramore only sells 1. its about the quality, not the quanity.

and what did you expect? posting a thread about hayley going

solo in a PARAMORE forum.

obviously people are going to be negative about it.

• Like 2

Yeah keep telling yourself record sales don't matter.......

Durhhhh, I was replying to a post that was comparing Hayley and Avril. To respond a suitable post it would have been impossible for me to have not compared them. It's just funny that everyone in this thread brought Avril into this without me even mentioning her.

Yeah keep telling yourself record sales don't matter.......

Durhhhh, I was replying to a post that was comparing Hayley and Avril. To respond a suitable post it would have been impossible for me to have not compared them. It's just funny that everyone in this thread brought Avril into this without me even mentioning her.

how is that funny? and all shes saying is that paramores record in hers and almost everyone else's eyes is better than avril's record. Shes not talented at all imo and usually i respect any musical artist but even i gotta say that avril is just horrible and who got sued for plagiarism? It sure as hell wasn't paramore. People really need to to quit comparing the two because paramore write their own songs and avril takes other peoples and avril just can't sing.

haha omg you make me laugh.^^^

you say that you dont compare yet you just compared record sales between avril and paramore.

wtf is wrong with you? obviously avril sold more records than paramore. a two year old could have told us that. shes been around longer. DUHH! [also it doesnt mean that avril is loved more than hayley, thats the biggest crap i've ever heard]

but you know what, i dont give a shit if avril sells 10428505101504631324213514675 records and paramore only sells 1. its about the quality, not the quanity.

and what did you expect? posting a thread about hayley going

solo in a PARAMORE forum.

obviously people are going to be negative about it.

i agree 100% with everything you just said. people are getting so worked up. i still dont understand. hayley has said numerous times she dosent want to go solo. i honestly dont think she would. i could see her maybe doing a side project with another band or even solo project..nothing too serious. (lots of other bands do it. maybe even the guys might want to do side projects) but i doubt she would ever leave the guys for something permanent by herself. after everything they have accomplished together and they've been there for eachother through thick and thin...its just un-imagenable at this point and time in their carreer. maybe later on she might want to experience other things..but as for now they just want to experience paramore together. (they've said so themselves)

• Like 1

I think it's hilarious that all you people are going on about Hayley and Avril when I haven't once in this thread compared them. That's all ye.

Calling me an asshole? Not immature at all at any standard.:rolleyes:

And Hayley being loved more than Avril? LOL!!!!!

How many record did Paramore sell in 2007? Wasn't even in the top ten best selling records. Avril sold 6 million. The 2nd best selling album last year. SO please don't make me laugh.

I like Paramore. Probably my favourite band but you people need to loosen up and stop being so uptight about changes.

Reading over this thread has annoyed me. Immaturity on this boards just went to an extreme.

dude, if reading over this thread annoyed you, then you shouldnt of made it. and like one person said, it's not about the number of records sold, it's about the quality. i was a fan of avril until the new cd. i'll be honest, avril's new cd sucked. i'm sorry, but it's my opinion.

so what if paramore aint sold as much as avril? maybe it's becuz avril's been around longer! retard.

i'm gonna make one thing clear: I personally dont think Hayley would go solo. but if other people do, that's fine. we'll just have to see.

Wow, name calling. How immature.

Avril is not talented? lol! Plays drums, Bass, Guitar, piano, writes and sings.........yeah she's so not talented........

This thread isn't about Avril so could everyone please stop bashing her, it's pathetic AND BTW better the quality, better the album sales ;)

And everyone nearly almost loves Paramores CD more because you are on a Paramore forum.......I thought 1 + 1 would add up with that one genius.

And I NEVER said that the band would break up or she would leave them! Stop reading shit! I said that she could venture a solo career.......how does that mean Paramore break up??!?

Ye are all to afraid of proper conversation without damaging your argument with name calling which is a sign of lack of points to back up your argument.

So how about quit the immature name calling and give a good name for yourselves and actually give a valid argument to your point!

Wow, name calling. How immature.

Avril is not talented? lol! Plays drums, Bass, Guitar, piano, writes and sings.........yeah she's so not talented........

This thread isn't about Avril so could everyone please stop bashing her, it's pathetic AND BTW better the quality, better the album sales ;)

And everyone nearly almost loves Paramores CD more because you are on a Paramore forum.......I thought 1 + 1 would add up with that one genius.

And I NEVER said that the band would break up or she would leave them! Stop reading shit! I said that she could venture a solo career.......how does that mean Paramore break up??!?

Ye are all to afraid of proper conversation without damaging your argument with name calling which is a sign of lack of points to back up your argument.

So how about quit the immature name calling and give a good name for yourselves and actually give a valid argument to your point!

ok yeah she sings but in a lot of peoples eyes not well. plays guitar like a someone who just picked a first act thats not special, bass even ill say it is easy to play when you just wanna make a basic rhythm but its hard to play well, take a look at rush then say avril can play bass. Piano ok wow one thing she can play thats not bad and drums, im willing to bet anything she ever did was just a basic beat and i'll refer to rush once more and tell you to go watch neil perts drum solos, anyone of them are good.

avril is mediocre at best in everything. not to mention a hypocrite. She used to act so "punk" and now shes a sellout. Also nearly everyone of her songs are about a guy or being love and thats just generic. The music industry has gone to crap and avril is just one of those generic singers who sound like all the generic singers

• Like 1

thanx taylor. and i agreed with everything you just said as well.

and for lewymocha06, not one person in this forum annoys me as much as you do.

in case you forgot what the title of the thread you started, let me refresh your memory, it says "What do you think about hayley ever going solo!?!"

last time i checked solo means one person, and in order for hayley to go solo, that means breaking away from paramore.

and like what taylor said, maybe if you were talking about hayley doing side solo projects, then maybe ppl will think differently of it. and will be more accepting.

and btw better quality doesnt neccessarily mean better album sales. look at miley cyrus for example, she's sold 300,000+ albums in the first week, does that mean the cd is AMAZING? no it doesnt. and its the same for avril. sorry to say, but it is. dont get me wrong, avril's old stuff, i loved but she sold out hence making her new stuff crap.