What do you think about Hayley ever going solo!?!

lewymocha06

yeah i think they were called the factory or something?

and as for lewy. all im gonna say is she did sell out because she changed herself to sell more records. I never liked avril but i could say i respected her musically because she did what she wanted with her music now its different. a sellout and thats the last thing im gonna say about it

• Like 1

Leave it! And she didnt change herself to sell her music! She sold 24 million records with her old image, why in Gods name would she change to sell records if she was selling that amount with her old image. It's ridicolous to even accuse her of that.

Anyways, I didn't know Hayley was solo before? Didn't she like Hip Hop music before she joined Paramore?

BTW: I have learned english in school for 16 years, and English is my first language, so yeah...

^uh, yeah, avril did change to sell music. well thats what it seems like to me. people werent as interested in her, and so she changed, and now BAM! everybody likes her again. she is completely different than she was when her first CD came out, and her excuse is that she got older? i mean, COME ON. you dont change from normal to punk (that's how i described it) to girly unless there's a real reason behind it (she didnt change becuz she got older, obviously)

and so what if Hayley liked hip-hop before Paramore? what's that got to do with anything?

well i've said my opinion.

WTF is your problem?! Seriously, I am being nice here and still I get abused!

Avrils new record sold less than any of her previous records, so your talking shit! More people are NOT interested in her, and she is NOT selling more records. Therefore she did not change to sell records, she changed because she doesnt want to look like a depressed teenager all her fucking life! Imagine her wearing baggy pants, and going around on a skateboars at 23 years old, I would be like, get a fucking life.

Seriously, if ye want to stop talking about Avril. JUST STOP. I am not making anyone.

I asked a question about Hayley. I want to discuss things about her........so stop being so fucking ignorant and if you dont have an answer that can benefit the question, fuck the hell off!

-----------------------------

To the people who would like a discussion............. I was just wondering what got her into the pop scene after having so much interest in Hip Hop?

Avrils new record sold less than any of her previous records, so your talking shit! More people are NOT interested in her, and she is NOT selling more records. Therefore she did not change to sell records, she changed because she doesnt want to look like a depressed teenager all her fucking life! Imagine her wearing baggy pants, and going around on a skateboars at 23 years old, I would be like, get a fucking life.

Seriously, if ye want to stop talking about Avril. JUST STOP. I am not making anyone.

I asked a question about Hayley. I want to discuss things about her........so stop being so fucking ignorant and if you dont have an answer that can benefit the question, fuck the hell off!

To the people who would like a discussion............. I was just wondering what got her into the pop scene after having so much interest in Hip Hop?

Okay, okay don't get mad. Really, its okay. You ARE right about something...she did sell a bit less records; people liked her better when she was younger. And she did grow up. It's only normal, you can't go on a skateboard all your life. That is what I agree with, and I won't restate what I don't agree with.

Okay, back to Hayley. About the hip-hop might that tie into the whole thing about Britney being her childhood hero....or was that rumour wrong?

i'm sorry if it seemed like i was trying to be rude, becuz i wasnt trying to at all. sorry if you got that impression.

When I was saying, "Ye", I was using the plural of you. As in Ye the Paramorefans.com members........hard not to call you names when you don't understand basic english :lol:

Ok, I have said what I wanted to say.....

i dont know who your english teacher is....but "YE" is not an english word!! so please stop it, because its getting really really really annoying!

and since you've said what you wanted to say. guess you're free to go.

bye. good luck finding a life. =)

[this thread needs to be closed]