What do you think about Hayley ever going solo!?!

lewymocha06

First: Chris is right. Hayley is loved way more than Avril. She actually sold out. Technically speaking. Wasnt Avril the one who was punk for life whoopdeedoo! Now she's all "You make me so hot!" Yick.

Hayley is adored. Avril isn't as much. (Opinions are powerful)

So if Hayley ever went solo, I'd support her career as a solo artist.

But do you seriously see that happening soon? No.

If you really want Paramore not together (you really seem like it) why the hell are you here?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

holy crap. ur hilarious.

are u even a fan???

she will never sell out.

dont call hayley a sell out..

but i feel that its right to call you an ass hole :)

i agree with you.

that quote you just put up definitely pissed me off.

First: Chris is right. Hayley is loved way more than Avril. She actually sold out. Technically speaking. Wasnt Avril the one who was punk for life whoopdeedoo! Now she's all "You make me so hot!" Yick.

Hayley is adored. Avril isn't as much. (Opinions are powerful)

So if Hayley ever went solo, I'd support her career as a solo artist.

But do you seriously see that happening soon? No.

If you really want Paramore not together (you really seem like it) why the hell are you here?

i can see your point there and it'll be interesting to see. but still i don't see it happening

I REALLY dont see the point of artists going solo, unless they are in a singing group like "Take That" "spice girls" etc. I mean what difference would it make, Shes the focus of the band as it is(singer), its her voice thats being showcased along with each members respective instrument, and apparently it makes her uncomfortable(paramore is a band T shirt) therefore, i highly doubt it would ever happen. If paramore ever does break up, id think she would collaberate with other artists, and probably join another band.

• 3 weeks later...

from cosmogirl.com :-

Do you think you’ll ever break off and go solo?

No way. I know that you should never say never, but ever since I was little I’ve always felt that I wanted to be a part of a band and make music with my friends. I love making music with the guys. I love being in videos and pictures and doing interviews together with them. I don’t think I’d want it all by myself.

Do you think you’ll ever break off and go solo?

No way. I know that you should never say never, but ever since I was little I’ve always felt that I wanted to be a part of a band and make music with my friends. I love making music with the guys. I love being in videos and pictures and doing interviews together with them. I don’t think I’d want it all by myself.

love her :)