Glasgow academy

butterfly250

Yeah.....i lived in the old kilpatrick area! Used to live up here moved down there then back up here...I was out driving once and i just couldnt be bothered with all this gear changing shizz so i gave up haha....I supose ill start again soon since like half the people in my year have passed their tests...

Erskine?

Aye, I'm like a 10 minute drive from the bridge haha.

Although I'm closer to Glasgow than the Bridge really.

I once got lost going to an 18th in Erskine, wasn't fun, didn't have a clue where I was, went by the same hospital about a thousand times haha.

At least, I think it was a hospital haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ayeee peobally one of the best nites everrrr, so glad i missed mna last day for it! I kept meaning to post a commment on this thred but sould never find it lol!

Seroisly it was awesome, no wonder they said it was their best gig hands down the crowd was so into it! Totally beat the ABC last year!

My mum and all her family stayed in Partick/Govan/Whiteinch for most of their lifes before moving just outside Glasgow in Clydebank which is where my dad's side have pretty much stayed.

I used to stay in Partick but moved out to Clydebank about 10 years ago. Glasgow is fucking awesome though, I love it there. :D

Glasgow is awesome. Fact.

I hung around a wee bit to meet a couple of my friends, but by the time the show was done it had been about 40 hours since I had slept cause I went straight there from Give It A Name and I was uber-tired to the max. So I went home.

Needed Valencia supporting, all that was missing.

you stop moaning! you got to see them at KIGH.

but nah, i didnt get to stay nor did i anyone i know. most people were chased away around midnight - which was just as my lift arrived! plus, i had an exam the next morning so i doubt it could have risked it for much longer.

im sure they'll be more chances folks :)

you stop moaning! you got to see them at KIGH.

Yes, but that's not the point. The support act wasn't exactly enthralling and Valencia would have been.

Plus, cause I coouldn't take my guestlist place at Slam Dunk I missed them there, so it was only fair that they supported Paramore in Glasgow :P

Aslong as they bring Valencia back with them :P

Yes, but that's not the point. The support act wasn't exactly enthralling and Valencia would have been.

Plus, cause I coouldn't take my guestlist place at Slam Dunk I missed them there, so it was only fair that they supported Paramore in Glasgow :P

omg.

but aye! the final riot tour should so come back over here, even just for a few dates.

petition, anyone? lol, kidding...

:roll: