Newcastle Academy

Happy_Misery

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signings as im aware, you have to buy the single, and they will sign that!

time usually depends how many people are there and how far in the queue you are.

you get hurried down the band pretty quickly though.

oh i seee, phew. eee i read on a website (i think HMV's) that they'd be giving away FREE signed copies of Misery Business. I did find that a bit odd I must say. Oh well, good job ive got the single then haha. and i think my cousin is taking Riot

I'm at this tonight. Not going for the first two bands though, don't interest me in the slightest.

Looking forward to it though, third time I've seen them. And second time for New Found Glory, although I don't like them very much either and I'm only going to appease my girlfriend. Needs must, eh?

Yeah, it's been postponed. Gutted. :(

First we were told the M&G would be after the show, then we were told the M&G would be re-scheduled for a later date (how that'd work I have no idea), and then we got told it's been cancelled outright.

:/

you're welcome lol. I felt so famous being approached. U got mng for thurs?

Aye its def thurs btw. Woop. I love how I have an excuse for doing nothing on valentines day now.

Yeah, I'm hoping that the M&G will still apply for the new date. :willy_nilly:

And yeah, I had nothing planned for Valentines....again. :P

i arrived at 7 all hassled because my friend made me late.. then it was cancelled.

i duno why but my reaction was laughter. i think it was because of a mix of sleep deprivation and my bad luck that id had all day haha.

i wasnt really angry though... kinda upset and gutted, but not angry