Newcastle Academy

Happy_Misery

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 DAYS! I'm ridiculously excited.

Ehh, I'm queuing straight after the singing, which I am definitely getting a band for. Hopefully my friends will be already in the queue for the gig, as they're not going to the signing.

I've seen them twice already, and I'm more excited for seeing them on Tuesday than ever before.

I want to go to GIAN in May, but none of my friends want to go :(

^^ I know... with them being at the Grammy's does that not mean they probably wont be back in the UK until tuesday morning? My Aunt was saying something about that and she was all 'I hope your gig is still on'... i was like I BLUDY HOPE SO haha.

obviously it will be but like you guys said, they'l probably be exhausted. poor buggers

^^ I know... with them being at the Grammy's does that not mean they probably wont be back in the UK until tuesday morning? My Aunt was saying something about that and she was all 'I hope your gig is still on'... i was like I BLUDY HOPE SO haha.

obviously it will be but like you guys said, they'l probably be exhausted. poor buggers

haha my mum was saying the very same thing. she was all HOW WILL THEY BE BACK ON TIME? and freaking out. it is a bit of a push though. they must be like leaving for the uk right after the grammys or something. it is a shame. they are rushing all of the time. it must be crazy for them compared to how it used to be.

haha my mum was saying the very same thing. she was all HOW WILL THEY BE BACK ON TIME? and freaking out. it is a bit of a push though. they must be like leaving for the uk right after the grammys or something. it is a shame. they are rushing all of the time. it must be crazy for them compared to how it used to be.

Aw i know. I'm actually quite surprised that they didn't push back the Newcastle gig to late february along with the 3 or so others that they postponed. I'm sure in an interview somewhere they said they were going to the Grammy aftershow too.

meh, who knows. I just hope they're not sooo exhausted that they could cry lol

my heart goes out to them; the dedicated souls that they are :D

aw M&G, lucky you! that'll kick ass, i hope you have fun :D

the signing is at 6pm... so im gonna have to haul serious ass to get from HMV to the academy in time haha. have you got any idea how long the signings usually last? ive never been to one.

and also, you can take something for them to sign right?

sorry for the 20 questions... but i havent got any answers haha