Newcastle Academy

Happy_Misery

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:willy_nilly:

BEST GIG I'VE BEEN TO IN AGES.

It was sheer madness down where I was, they really got the crowd pumping and into it. KIGH and NFG were decent as well, but I wasn't really paying that much attention to them I'll admit, cause I was tired.

And we barely got any time with them at the M&G, but Hayley commented on my Foo Fighters shirt. :mrgreen:

Pics to come shortly.

P.S I met Hayleh again that night...twice. And she gave me another hug the second time. Result. ;D

I got to the Academy quite late last night due to work and missed KIGH and some of NFG but what I did see of NFG they were awsome :) Paramore were fantastic, best band I have seen in ages - I especially liked their cover of Sweetness :D

That gig made me feel VERY old though, the avarage age of the people there must have been about 15 :oops:

:willy_nilly:

BEST GIG I'VE BEEN TO IN AGES.

It was sheer madness down where I was, they really got the crowd pumping and into it. KIGH and NFG were decent as well, but I wasn't really paying that much attention to them I'll admit, cause I was tired.

And we barely got any time with them at the M&G, but Hayley commented on my Foo Fighters shirt. :mrgreen:

Pics to come shortly.

P.S I met Hayleh again that night...twice. And she gave me another hug the second time. Result. ;D

woooo!! can't wait to see your pics!!

That gig made me feel VERY old though, the avarage age of the people there must have been about 15 :oops:

i noticed that!! when i was queuing for the signing most of the people looked about 15-16... and some of them were VERY mean. there were 3 guys in front of me who were doing nothing but slagging off Paramore... made me wonder why they were at the signing. losers haha.

Their cover of Sweetness was very good. My favourite of the night though, without a doubt, was My Heart

Twas a GREAT gig loads of fun :D

Dunno who's interested but I have a friend who works at the Academy and I am not promising ANYTHING but he might be able to get me a copy of the gigs video (the one that was fed onto those little monitors whilst the gig played) so fingers crossed.....the last time I got one from him it was Flyleaf & Korn and it was great :D

excitement/nerves maybe?

i was freezing at the gig! because i was stuck up on the sodding balcony. it was really cold up there

oooo, i went up to the balcony at the end and some security wuman nearly killed me and my pals for recording from the front.

it was a laugh :lol: was colder up there though!

i loved the gig. i loved the venue. i totally want to go back there.

the chippy down the road was a bit dodgey though, haha! fucking nearly got posioned. god knows what the 'sausage' actually was btw.

oooo, i went up to the balcony at the end and some security wuman nearly killed me and my pals for recording from the front.

it was a laugh :lol: was colder up there though!

i loved the gig. i loved the venue. i totally want to go back there.

the chippy down the road was a bit dodgey though, haha! fucking nearly got posioned. god knows what the 'sausage' actually was btw.

lol that chippy is well know for food poisoning, in fact everybody i know whos eaten from there has bin ill...dodgy as fook