simpson

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mp3 link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/16035380/Paramore_Live___Fat_Tuesday_s.mp3.html

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=22TZHOAPOPVHK311L2G81DZPZZ

and also this seems worth mentioning because I don't know how many people know this but you can convert to mp3 in Itunes or even just import cds and music as mp3 on Itunes. You go to Edit, Preferences, Advanced, Importing, and then change "Import Using" to MP3 Encoder and from then on as long as it is set to that it will import to your library as mp3 or when you right click on a song in your library you can select "Convert Selection to MP3" and it will do so. But if you want to change it back and have those m4a things change Import Using back to AAC audio files.

wow thxs 4 that

hey is it legal to downlaod the show' date=' i mean do the site let u download the shows?

if not will try to contact the website to let them know. :P[/quote']

Don't go yanking this off until I get home and download it for my iPod :)

wow thxs 4 that

hey is it legal to downlaod the show' date=' i mean do the site let u download the shows?

if not will try to contact the website to let them know. :P[/quote']

well anybody with quicktime pro can take the audio..so yeah i guess it would be best if you tell them though.

I just learned how to make a zip folder! You can right click or go to File and go to New just like you would make a new regular folder but instead of going to folder you go down to Compressed (zipped) Folder and then once you have the new folder put the files in it. Or you could always download a program like winzip.

Glad you figured it out since I didn't know how to do it on a mac until just now. Just had to control click on the folder and go to create archive! That's pretty cool! I have a mac also but I'm not used to it at all. Thanks for separating, zipping, and uploading by the way!

I don't know what number person I am but I do have an Ibook so count me in - the smaller size one however big that is. I use my pc desktop waaaay more though so even though I've had the mac for over a year I still don't know how to use it very well. At the time, I got it because it was cute, small, and cheaper than other laptops haha but I like it!

Ok, back on topic.... :)

The sound quality gets a lot better after Josh asks them to fix what's coming out of his monitor...they really improve the mix after that...

I wish we had more pics from this show - what were they all wearing that Hayley was talking about? The only thing different I notice Hayley wearing in the pictures is a little cross necklace along with her lock necklace...

Sounds like a great crowd too...

And the plug for tips for Aldie was cute :)

There were barely any pictures from this show that I could find but I remember seeing a picture once from I don't know where but the whole band rolled up there pants a little so maybe it was that? No idea though really!

That could definitely be it. Yeah - we have very few pics from that show. I don't know why, since it sounds like they had a great crowd that was really into it.

Ok' date=' back on topic.... :)

The sound quality gets a lot better after Josh asks them to fix what's coming out of his monitor...they really improve the mix after that...

I wish we had more pics from this show - what were they all wearing that Hayley was talking about? The only thing different I notice Hayley wearing in the pictures is a little cross necklace along with her lock necklace...

Sounds like a great crowd too...

And the plug for tips for Aldie was cute :)[/quote']

she called us a "stylish crowd" at warped bc like 95% of the people there looked super scene/like they bought out hot topic/RIDICULOUS. it was funny. i don't think people got it.