full show audio

simpson

she called us a "stylish crowd" at warped bc like 95% of the people there looked super scene/like they bought out hot topic/RIDICULOUS. it was funny. i don't think people got it.

LOL. I thought that was probably what she was getting at, so I thought it was funny when the audience loved it :)

Still, by the end of the show, the band sounds like they're having a good time and the crowd does sound like they're into it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally understand the intro... yay!

The band did such an awesome job, all the guitars and drums are pretty dead on (I hate when bands are sloppy live)... they sounded great. :)

And I love Hayley's little banter all the time haha.

I also obsess over the little changes in live songs, and I freaking LOVE how Hayley always sings "attatched" during Here We Go Again and "my heart is yooooooooooooooooours" at the very end... yay

I finally understand the intro... yay!

The band did such an awesome job' date=' all the guitars and drums are pretty dead on (I hate when bands are sloppy live)... they sounded great. :)

And I love Hayley's little banter all the time haha.

I also obsess over the little changes in live songs, and I freaking LOVE how Hayley always sings "attatched" during Here We Go Again and "my heart is yooooooooooooooooours" at the very end... yay[/quote']

That was my first thought at hearing the intro too :)

Hayley's banter cracks me up...she's just so lively and funny.

Here We Go Again, imo, is one of their songs that benefits the most from being played live. It's a great song on the record, but their live version takes it to another level.

If only they had played Rewind at this show too...'cause now we have a great quality recording of Temporary, but we still need one of Rewind...

If only they had played Rewind at this show too...'cause now we have a great quality recording of Temporary' date=' but we still need one of Rewind...[/quote']

yahhh i love rewind!

we need high quality rewind

I know. I'm addicted to my two (relatively) crappy recordings of Rewind. We'll get a really good sounding version eventually I'm sure...and it is cool that we have a recording from the first time they ever played it live...

If only they had played Rewind at this show too...'cause now we have a great quality recording of Temporary' date=' but we still need one of Rewind...[/quote']

yahhh i love rewind!

we need high quality rewind

I know. I'm addicted to my two (relatively) crappy recordings of Rewind. We'll get a really good sounding version eventually I'm sure...and it is cool that we have a recording from the first time they ever played it live...

brent, you are officially my rewind buddy

brent' date=' you are officially my rewind buddy[/quote']

LOL...I'm not even sure what that means :)

Hallelujah's still my favorite Paramore song though...I'd say Rewind has probably moved up to 3rd or 4th, behind Hallelujah, Franklin and tied with Oh Star...

And now that we're waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic.... :)

I also obsess over the little changes in live songs, and I freaking LOVE how Hayley always sings "attatched" during Here We Go Again and "my heart is yooooooooooooooooours" at the very end... yay

i am the same way. i love the way she sings "at all times to your hip" in here we go again

I also obsess over the little changes in live songs' date=' and I freaking LOVE how Hayley always sings "attatched" during Here We Go Again and "my heart is yooooooooooooooooours" at the very end... yay[/quote']

i am the same way. i love the way she sings "at all times to your hip" in here we go again

i know exactly what you mean

and she does the same thing in emergency

she'd add on to it a little

I also obsess over the little changes in live songs' date=' and I freaking LOVE how Hayley always sings "attatched" during Here We Go Again and "my heart is yooooooooooooooooours" at the very end... yay[/quote']

omggggg

i love the way she sings that part aswell. Haah nice to know i wasnt the only oneee:)

omggggg

i love the way she sings that part aswell. Haah nice to know i wasnt the only oneee:)

i do that a lot. i have a tendency to focus on one little part to make me obsess over a song. good to know im not a werido. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, I'm going to be such a downer saying this but

This is the worst I've ever heard Hayley sing live.

Maybe it sounds ok to you guys but I think it's really bad. Some songs are fairly decent, but others are just horrible. Wow.

>>Everyone hates me now..<<

..By the way..

This is coming from an extremely anal musician's point of view..so don't mind me. Most musicians tend to listen to songs differently anyway.

I think it was because you can mostly hear her and not the instruments..I dont know.But whoa sucha strong opinion

Yeah, I agree. The mix is bad on the first couple of songs, but then they straighten it out.

I've heard better live performances from Hayley and I've heard worse. I think it's still pretty good.

Actually..even after they "fixed" it she sounded like shit. Honestly, listen to the CD and then listen to the whole live audio again and tell me she isn't horrible. Really. Especially in "Emergency", she twists the lyrics and WRECKS the "oooo"ing in the bridge.

I'm really starting to believe she is studio-enhanced, which disappoints me a little.

When I first stumbled upon Paramore I thought "Hey, here's a singer I can really look up to. She's talented and she seems totally real." and then I heard her live and my boyfriend and I were like "Wtf? Maybe she's having an off night?", but we're constantly disappointed with the lack of quality in her voice that we loved so much on CD.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Paramore is an awesome band, but I think they should take some time off of tour to PRACTICE their material. They really are embarrassing themselves out there.

Sorry to sound like a bitch, but someone had to enlighten you.

Honestly, I don't expect any artist to sound as good live as they do on their album. In a studio setting, with sound engineers and multiple takes, you're obviously going to sound better than you do live (unless you're singing live with backing tracks, like some individuals I won't mention.)

I think Hayley sounds quite good live. Sure she's not perfect, but I don't expect her to be. And her stage presence and the energy of the songs live more than makes up for any small mistakes in the vocals or anything else.

Plus, I give her the benefit of the doubt when they're playing small clubs with mediocre sound...and when she's playing show after show after show, which certainly is a strain on her voice.

So, in general, I disagree with you. But you're certainly entitled to your opinion. I don't think you'll find that it's one that most people here share...

I would have to disagree too

It's really hard to hear yourself sometimes and to be able to move around and have such a good stage presence anddd sound perfect at the same time... I can only think of 1 or 2 people who can do that.Sure she's probbaly had better performances but someone can't sound perfect every night when you're touring for months straight.