twilight series

i heart guese

six sensee :lol:

im re-reading new moon atm, and im confused. in the last sentence on chapter 18, bella saw a piece of shoe. the prev sentences make sense to me, but i def lost there.

any idea what's that what/who's shoe is that?

I don't have my book with me and I haven't read New Moon in awhile, so I can't remember what part that is.

My friend was reading this book today at computer workshop. She said its like a lesbian love story but cheesy. I don't know. She said it's one of those books that you can't put down because its just so addicting. What are yall takes on it?

Lesbian love story? I don't get that..

six sensee :lol:

im re-reading new moon atm, and im confused. in the last sentence on chapter 18, bella saw a piece of shoe. the prev sentences make sense to me, but i def lost there.

any idea what's that what/who's shoe is that?

Can't remember it exactly, but isn't it something to do with the Cullen's coming back ? And the whole vampire/werewolf feud thing, and Jake being a werewolf. When werewolfs like, werewolf-ify they "explode" when they're angry, so i think Jake was probably angry about Bella's loyalty to the Cullens, and then waited until she was out of shot until he "exploded"- whilst he was wearing shoes, hence the piece of shoe.

Can't remember it exactly, but isn't it something to do with the Cullen's coming back ? And the whole vampire/werewolf feud thing, and Jake being a werewolf. When werewolfs like, werewolf-ify they "explode" when they're angry, so i think Jake was probably angry about Bella's loyalty to the Cullens, and then waited until she was out of shot until he "exploded"- whilst he was wearing shoes, hence the piece of shoe.

now i get it :)

Lesbian love story? I don't get that..

me neither. lesbian?? edward and bella are male and female, that make straight love story :roll:

mmkay, how sad is this

i've already re-read new moon and eclipse this week

but when i went to read twilight again i realized steve still has my copy

so i downloaded it onto my computer, and i'm reading it on there

but i went out of town for the past few days

so i seriously printed it out so i could take it with me

haha

AHAHAHAHA!

Finally!

I bought it!

And I fell in love.

DEEP LOVE O_o

My favorite quote so far:

"No blood, no foul."

And I have one question:

Does Bella's unbalance have to do with anything in the story or is it just something that happens?

Her unbalance as in her clumsynesss?

it doesn't really have anything to do with the story but it comes up alot, lol