twilight series

i heart guese

twilight tuesday, you guys

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1589042/story.jhtml

breaking dawn tour dates, anywhere near you??

and one more, "Blue October Frontman Hopes To Sink His Teeth Into Some ‘Twilight’ Tunes"

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/06/10/blue-october-frontman-hopes-to-sink-his-teeth-into-some-twilight-tunes/

aaaaaah, i get more and more excited every day

i found this the other day too

So here is my list of things we KNOW will happen in BD...with sources! Very Happy Very Happy NM= New Moon EC= Eclipse PC=Personal Corresponce on Lex

1. A wedding will be involved...whether it goes through or not is another question (EC-Epilogue)

2. Bella's story will be finished with "a big bow" (Amazon video)

3. Jake will be in the book (Q&A Chicago Q9)

4. It will be at least loosely based on "A MidSummer Night's Dream". (Q&A Pasadena Q30)

5. Volturi will be in it to some degree (we will at least hear why their skin is so brittle...unlike the Cullens skin) (PC10)

6. Alice will get to experience some degree of fun planning/executing the wedding (EC-Epilogue)

7. Forks will be a very interesting place (SM Website NM Story-last sentence)

8. We know that Charlie has already knows about and has reacted to the wedding since the invitations went out. (although we don't know what his reaction was) (EC-Epilogue)

Possibilities for BD that have been alluded to by Stephenie Meyer:

1. We may find out Eleazar's history and power (Denali clan) (Lex PC1)

2. Charlie will have a love interest but may not win out over his rival. (Stephenie said we may find out more about Charlie's family...which makes sense if the wedding does take place). (Q&A MySpace)

3. Sam and Emily get married? Leah is a bridesmaid. (EC5)

4. Book four may switch back and forth between two narrators, one of whom will be Bella. (Stephenie's Lex post...I used to have the link but when they changed servers I lost it.)

5. We will find out Alec's Power (Volturi) (Q&A Chicago Q3) -said we will find out but didn't say when

6. Bella may turn into a vampire (if she doesn't the Volturi will be angry) (NM/EC) and on the craptastic covers on SM's website there is a girl with long brown hair & red eyes on Forever Dawn (SM Website) and SM may have alluded to how her power would be special (Q&A Pasadena Q3)

7. Bella and Edward will end up together (she said "like Alice and Jasper, they would be characters in books 5 and 6) (Q&A Chicago Q4 & Q9)

8. Someone could grow a donkey head for the MSND tie in…ha ha (Stephenie post on Lex)

Additionally; Alice, Jasper, Bella, Edward will not die (Q&A Chicago Q4)

Bella and Edward will not break up (Q&A Chicago Q4 & Q9)

sometimes i pity jacob tbh, he's a good kid.

We know that Charlie has already knows about and has reacted to the wedding since the invitations went out.

and i think charlie should know that bella is about to become a vampire. he's her father, he has a right to know. and so does renee.