twilight series

i heart guese

any one have any good theories for breaking dawn other than the obvious edwarcd and bella get married?

i re read all the books trying to get some clue's.. heres my opinion..

-jake might have to die (bella says she cant love two people, and jake is always in the way)

-something dramatic will happen to edward (i have no theories on wat. but something totally unexpected)

- they might NOT turn bella into a vampire.. heres why. rember carlisle theory on wat ever ur really good at as a human transferse over to being a vampire (alice-premonitions, edward-reading minds). well bella can smell blood as a human. imagine her as a vampire i would be wayy worse.

if they do turn her into one. sumthing bad might happen. and one of the cullens maybe be in serious danger.

okayy. i had mroe. i forgot all them.

any one else??

any one have any good theories for breaking dawn other than the obvious edwarcd and bella get married?

i re read all the books trying to get some clue's.. heres my opinion..

-jake might have to die (bella says she cant love two people, and jake is always in the way)

-something dramatic will happen to edward (i have no theories on wat. but something totally unexpected)

- they might NOT turn bella into a vampire.. heres why. rember carlisle theory on wat ever ur really good at as a human transferse over to being a vampire (alice-premonitions, edward-reading minds). well bella can smell blood as a human. imagine her as a vampire i would be wayy worse.

if they do turn her into one. sumthing bad might happen. and one of the cullens maybe be in serious danger.

okayy. i had mroe. i forgot all them.

any one else??

Well, I think I remember SM saying Jacob wouldn't die. But there's a lot of rumors that someone will die.

^ oh my gosh. if i were to meet her i would have liek a zilllion of those questions

such as.

can vampires have kids?

seriously. its been bugging me for awhile. hah

oh btw.

i luvv your icon.

I believe she's answered that before and they can't.