The Book Thread: What are you reading?

thebrowncoat

• 2 weeks later...

I am still reading Alien Encounters but I am almost through with it. That's like, one of the best books I have ever read in my life. I am also reading Sweet Land of Liberty, which totally rocks. It's one of the best History books imagineable. The book before that, The Story of Liberty was amazing aswell.

So I am reading those two books and a manga called Raye Earth, which is a really awesome story.

So yup. Good stuff :D

And pretty soon I will be reading Holes (yuck) for summer reading and To Kill A Mockingbird. I'm excited for To Kill A Mocking Bird. But I've already read Holes so I'm not too thrilled about that one.

I'm reading a book called Uglies [of my own free will]. I've been reading it for soo long and still not done with it. [well not really reading, i've been to lazy to actually finish it. but i will soon if it's the last thing i do!]

http://scottwesterfeld.com/books/uglies.htm

and i'm also reading a book called The Education of Little Tree for school. It's nothing special to me...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0826312330/ref=sib_dp_pt/103-8140175-7426205#reader-link

I'm reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult. It's pretty good :)

I love Jodi Picoult!!

Haha.

My Sister's Keeper is AMAZING. I think it's her best book, so if you liked The Pact you should really read My Sister's Keeper.

At the moment, I'm reading Cell by Stephen King. It's awesome. I don't wanna go near my mobile phone anymore. =P

I should probably start rereading Animal Farm soon...

Gahh...

Guest JadeIsRad
Hahaha, I haven't read Othello. Guess I shall keep in mind that it's not the best read, hah. I love the way they speak in those books.

Yep it is so cool :] Othello is boooring :willy_nilly:

Yesterday I read Ayn Rand's Anthem - I thought it was great. I didn't realize how short it was though - it's some edition that had the book in it twice! One including the authors revisions or something but it would be the same exact read .