Jimmy Eat World/Paramore Tour Dates

Komomaan

Did you still enjoy it, though? How long ago was that tour?

It's the third time lucky for me, too:

1st time - PCD, Rihanna + Jibbs @ Wembley Arena, London. Couldn't go

2nd time - Young Wild Things Tour - FOB, Cute is what We Aim For, Gym Class Heroes and Plain White T's @ San Jose Events center. Couldn't go.

3rd time - Paramore + Jimmy. NOW I'm going. XD

Haha - that was a LONG time ago. Of course I loved it - I thought The Monkees were the best when I was like 8 years old :)

i'm still not sure, is it JEW headlining? or is it co-headlining so they get the same time. i heard paramore was playing before jimmy.

and also does anyone know the opening acts?

does anyone think it'll be the last tour for riot or what? i thought they said they wanted to start writing again after this or something.

anyone been to the Trump taj mahal in atlantic city? I'm just wondering how the pit is, like is there any place in it to get away from the moshing, cause my dad's going and i don't think he'd like to be in the middle of everything so is there room in the back to stand or anything?

i'm still not sure, is it JEW headlining? or is it co-headlining so they get the same time. i heard paramore was playing before jimmy.

and also does anyone know the opening acts?

does anyone think it'll be the last tour for riot or what? i thought they said they wanted to start writing again after this or something.

They're co-headlining. They get around the same time to play, and Paramore is playing first. The opening band is Dear and the Headlights. I think it may be their last full tour for RIOT!, at least in the U.S.

• Like 1