Jimmy Eat World/Paramore Tour Dates

Komomaan

my girlfriend bought my ticket for the Utah date today. its the day before my birthday. i'm special. i'm glad jimmy eat world is headlining. i'm just crossing my fingers they play a good mix of old and new songs. not mostly new ones.

they mix it up quite well at their shows, last us tour jew did they opened with crush i think and i know on the uk tour they did blister and for me this is heaven. they pretty much play songs from every album except static and the original self-titled and i know on their last show of the uk tour they played an extended set and goodbye sky harbour was one of the songs played so don't worry they'll definitely play old songs

Setlist out yet? :lol: I'm IMPATIENTTT

This is from Tommy2;

Last night, Paramore crushed breakup rumors by playing to a sold out crowd at the Hard Rock Live in Orlando, FL. They played a 60 minute set that included a few acoustic songs, along with a Jimmy Eat World cover to prepare them for their co-headlining tour that starts this weekend. Its a jam packed show you won’t want to miss!

GAH HOLY CRAPP

From the LJ;

These are the songs they played, only the first three are in the right order:

Let The Flames Begin

That's What You Get

Lovesick Melody (!!!!!)

When It Rains

Sweetness

Whoa

Pressure

Crush Crush Crush

For A Pessimist

Miracle

Born For This

My Heart (with the screams)

Encore:

Emergency

Misery Business

LOVESICK MELODY?!

*breathes*

Only two weeks to go.. Only two weeks..

I havent looked at the warped tour dates so I don't know if this is right.

My friends said that Paramore is supposed to be doing more warped dates and that's why some of the cities don't have shows. Since apparently warped askes bands not to have shows in warped tour cities for a couple months prior to warped.

I don't know though.

AHHH i hopeeeeee they play stop this song! ahh<333

if someone could post the setlist for paramore && jimmy i'd be very grateful ;)

the haven't started touring with jimmy yet...i think that starts on tuesday. so a setlist should be posted then.

ZOMG only 9 more days till the paramore concert im going to.

how early should i get there?

Are you on floor? or seated? If you're on floor I'd say maybe a couple hours early if you want a good spot. Or you could get there later and push your way through the crowd.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you on floor? or seated? If you're on floor I'd say maybe a couple hours early if you want a good spot. Or you could get there later and push your way through the crowd.

okay yeah im on floor, and im going today around 5, the concert starts at 7:30

ha my friends say since im small, i can push my way through the crowd xD

Even though you're at the show or whatever.

I'm small aswell only 5' or 5'1" really not too sure. I always try to be polite to people around me and if they are taller than I am I ask them if I can get in front of them since they are taller than I am. They've always said yes to me. But with it being Paramore (and they are huge on mtv so the crowd is probably alot younger than what I normally deal with) who knows if people will be the same about it.