The Wish Thread

justSMILE♥

She's being permanently discharged on Thursday and I think she'll be coming into school the week before easter. She's physically better but emotionally she's still the same. I think she might be getting some sort of therapy soon so hopefully things will improve :)

well thats kinda good news i guess :) but i do hope she gets better, send her mah loves cause i miss her :)

well thats kinda good news i guess :) but i do hope she gets better, send her mah loves cause i miss her :)

yep will do :) I don't really know when I'm next seeing her though. Everyone is advising me not to have contact with her cause it gets me too upset. Thats pretty shit considering she's my best friend but I spose I'll just have to deal with it =/

yep will do :) I don't really know when I'm next seeing her though. Everyone is advising me not to have contact with her cause it gets me too upset. Thats pretty shit considering she's my best friend but I spose I'll just have to deal with it =/

that sucks man, but we dont want you to get upset as well do we, dont need to be dealing with two people n that.