The Wish Thread

justSMILE♥

Would you like to talk about it?

-shrug-

I feel like crap in general right now, physically and emotionally. and I just feel very dead ended right now. I'm sure I'll be fine in a day or so. it's just one of those things.

-shrug-

I feel like crap in general right now, physically and emotionally. and I just feel very dead ended right now. I'm sure I'll be fine in a day or so. it's just one of those things.

Has something happened or is it just an off day where you don't feel up to anything? I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Has something happened or is it just an off day where you don't feel up to anything? I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

thanks.

I don't know. it's just a mixture of both.

and life has been so bipolar.

I went to my grandmother's funeral services saturday afternoon, and then I went to this all night lock in, and that was fun, but then I went out with family to a themepark all day, so physically, I feel like shit.

and then the whole thing with grandma has just brought up a lot of stuff with my dad, because he passed away over the summer. I just wish things would settle down. and that I physically felt better so that I could get around to doing something.

thanks.

I don't know. it's just a mixture of both.

and life has been so bipolar.

I went to my grandmother's funeral services saturday afternoon, and then I went to this all night lock in, and that was fun, but then I went out with family to a themepark all day, so physically, I feel like shit.

and then the whole thing with grandma has just brought up a lot of stuff with my dad, because he passed away over the summer. I just wish things would settle down. and that I physically felt better so that I could get around to doing something.

I'm so sorry about you grandma and dad. :(

Things will soon calm down and you'll feel better about yourself, I'm sure, just give it some tim.e

• Like 1

I'm so sorry about you grandma and dad. :(

Things will soon calm down and you'll feel better about yourself, I'm sure, just give it some tim.e

thanks. I mean. I'm really not trying to be all, omg, pity me. Because I know I'll be fine. I just feel down in a lump right now.

but thursday is helping. ahah.