Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt.8

Not really, but we had writing-day at school today, and it was so extremly boring, so i got so tired, and then i had to go to physical therapy, not fun .. xP

That does sound boring. You should have did like my friends did today, and slept during class. Physical therapy? Oh boy. D=

That does sound boring. You should have did like my friends did today, and slept during class. Physical therapy? Oh boy. D=

Hehe, after i was finish with my essay, i just sat and watched Paramore videos on my Ipod x)

Yep, physical therapy is not fun at all, i don't understand any of what my therapist is saying, so every time he says something I'm like "what?" :P

Hehe, after i was finish with my essay, i just sat and watched Paramore videos on my Ipod x)

Yep, physical therapy is not fun at all, i don't understand any of what my therapist is saying, so every time he says something I'm like "what?" :P

Ha, I just put some Paramore videos on my iPod Sunday. I need to start bringing my iPod to school so I can find something to do while I'm not doing anything during class.

Ah, that kind of sounds like when my dentist would be in my mouth and start saying stuff. All I could do was go, "uhhh?"

Ha, I just put some Paramore videos on my iPod Sunday. I need to start bringing my iPod to school so I can find something to do while I'm not doing anything during class.

Ah, that kind of sounds like when my dentist would be in my mouth and start saying stuff. All I could do was go, "uhhh?"

Haha, i hate when dentists is talking to you while they check your teeth, my dentist always does that x)