Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt.8

^ haha yea.

my internet gets really slow too somtimes

aww yes!! hahahah the lil girl kicking the monster's ass she looks like my lil cousin and the 1st time my friend showed it to me i was cacking up lol :rotfl:

the 1st one is cute! hahah :D awww

My internet stays slow though. Haha. D=

• Like 1

yeah. staying after school for 4 hours just to be yelled at isn't fun.

You should yell back at them for four hours. See if they like it!

your welcome justin :D

I had always wondered if I would ever be in anyone's sig.

we do. but that's really not the point. with school softball, you gotta work with what you got. if you don't have the talent, you have to deal with it. you can't go out and recruit. we as players have accepted that. the coaches haven't. and the "constructive" criticism a lot of the time gets to a point where it just makes us nervous and stressed out, and then we don't perform well. lol you don't even know how many girls quit by junior year. we used to have 11. now we have 4.

^ aww :kiss:

hahahah i used to do that to my cheerleading coaches they'd yell at us 4 jumping to low, messing up on tumbling or doing a stunt wrong and we'd be like "WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER HERE AND DO THIS! IT'S NOT THAT EASY!" hahah it was funny

hahahaha:rotfl: i totally should. when they start yelling at me i'll just be like "WHY AREN'T YOU WALKING FASTER??!! GET A MOVE ON! THOSE STATS DON'T WRITE THEMSELVES!!!"

Haha, oh boy. Just don't get in any trouble.

haha yes. well your're in mine now!:mrgreen:

I love it, haha. =D

I've just cut my finger open

Put a banana on it, it helped cure a stomach ache, I'm sure it can cure an open wound.