Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt.8

I really dont know how I could read books! LOL

My teacher...well i was bored one day in school, My teacher goes "You can read a booOok?" I go " uhhh..." So I looked at the situation, I could have either done extra homework, Or read a book, Being the smart guy I am...I read the book! si I read the whole book during the whole day, Man...time flew by like crazy didnt even see it go by. When I was finished it was time to go! (The book wasnt that long 100 pages maybe) and I go "Holy shit! thank you keri!" so now im reading books!

eheheh :D

Well..at least im sober now :D

No more drinking and all that crap, I cut off those "kind" of friends....Sort of.

"German Idol"

I hope thats better than "Canadian Idol"

I think it isn't better...more the same...or worse than canadian idol. :roll: but it's funny to see the stupid people who make themselves to monkeys in front of half germany :willy_nilly:

And I have to smile when I know I've made you smile :D

aw really? :hug:

I really dont know how I could read books! LOL

My teacher...well i was bored one day in school, My teacher goes "You can read a booOok?" I go " uhhh..." So I looked at the situation, I could have either done extra homework, Or read a book, Being the smart guy I am...I read the book! si I read the whole book during the whole day, Man...time flew by like crazy didnt even see it go by. When I was finished it was time to go! (The book wasnt that long 100 pages maybe) and I go "Holy shit! thank you keri!" so now im reading books!

eheheh :D

omg you're like my mom with reading books! :D

haha, totally do it! :D

The last time I read a book properly is soo long ago. I don't even remember. I don't even read books for school anymore... lol

Last time I read a book was last year when we had to read one in german...It was about alcohol and teens who need it...actually an interesting topic but the book was written bored. oO

It doesn't exist a 2nd world idol since that one...but has he won? Ah...It was a guy from the netherlands or something like that when i remember right....We germans made the last place there. :rotfl:

No, it was a guy from sweden that won, I'm sure of that. But the Belgian one was 3rd or something