Cute Is What We Aim For

Ashhh

I love your avatar hannah!! I was supposed to see them sunday the day after you saw them in NC but my hitler mom wouldn't let me!

aw, thanks! that's too bad...

i finally got all my pics edited, here we go:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y257/aarocks20/

password: captain

album: ATL TP and CIWWAF 2 24 07

:)

??? READ PLEASE !!!

so i know fred has been gone for a while and replaced by jack and i never saw anything on their myspace or in magazines about what happened does anyone know anything??

in the new issue of AP they touch on it.

they werent really getting along. like they were all best friends but being a band it just wasnt working out.

AP also hinted that tom was a pothead. that pissed me off.

no hes not.

i saw them last night and shaant had a cold.

i felt so bad for him.

they were still awesome though. i love shaants dances.

haha.

i got a dollar back from jeff.

ya know back when before blood rush came out they said the cd was 6.99 at target. it was 7.99. so for 9 months ive been waiting for my dollar.

so i went up to jeff after the show when he was walking around the parking lot and got my dollar. haha.

i couldnt believe he actually gave it to me. ha

^ they are so amazing live. like a few bands sound good on cds but then when you see them live they suck. CIWWAF is amazing on both..haha i really like them acoustic too even though ive only heard one song and that was "Teasing To Please" heres the video if you wanna watch..I loveeee it!

yeah man. they are good live. i've seen em a good few times now. at first i wasn't that impressed.. cos they were a bit boring live, i thought. but the last time i went to see em they were much better, and got the crowd more involved and stuff. can't wait to see how they are at gian.

thanks for the link.. i'm watching it now :0)

it's really good.