Cute Is What We Aim For

Ashhh

haha. but how did you meet them ??

haha well

there were only a few of us in line at the time so every so often someone would go check around the side of the building to see if anyone was out there

and someone happend to be there when cute arrived sooo they came back and told us everyone kinda ran to the side of the building lol

I never believed it was that easy but it really is =\

haha well

there were only a few of us in line at the time so every so often someone would go check around the side of the building to see if anyone was out there

and someone happend to be there when cute arrived sooo they came back and told us everyone kinda ran to the side of the building lol

haha well

haha. also, it depends their degree of popularity. If I meet one day Green Day on a street, I think, that they're gonna run. haha. you know what I mean. :)

haha well

haha. also, it depends their degree of popularity. If I meet one day Green Day on a street, I think, that they're gonna run. haha. you know what I mean. :)

lol its okay

ask away

I got there at noon which was almost 8 hours befor the show

cute arrived around 2:30-3:00

hit the lights arrived earlier and Paramore was already there when i got there

That's because Paramore can sleep on the bus and drive through the night if they want...the other bands are probably driving their own vans and have to stop at some point to sleep, I would guess...

Ahh, the advantages of a bus...

The time they'll arrive will vary somewhat based on where they're coming from though...but in most cases, bands will be at the venue a good 3-4 hours before the show, if not earlier...

lol its okay

ask away

I got there at noon which was almost 8 hours befor the show

cute arrived around 2:30-3:00

hit the lights arrived earlier and Paramore was already there when i got there

That's because Paramore can sleep on the bus and drive through the night if they want...the other bands are probably driving their own vans and have to stop at some point to sleep, I would guess...

Ahh, the advantages of a bus...

The time they'll arrive will vary somewhat based on where they're coming from though...but in most cases, bands will be at the venue a good 3-4 hours before the show, if not earlier...

omgosh awesome.

i plan on getting there around noon too, i hope.

and i think doors open at 530 but im not sure.

i wanna call my venue and see if theres anyway to pick up tickets early like a day or two earlier.

im like 100% you cant but whatever lol.

i dont care how long i have to wait im dying to see them all !

but yeah idk whats gunna happen bc i dont think my show is sold out [im not sure] but idk how many people will be there or if there will be people there before i get there.

hm whatever, i guess ill find out.

hopefully people in line will be nice and we can take turns to leave and get food and stuff.

idk whats even around there! haha oh well.

omgosh awesome.

i plan on getting there around noon too, i hope.

and i think doors open at 530 but im not sure.

i wanna call my venue and see if theres anyway to pick up tickets early like a day or two earlier.

im like 100% you cant but whatever lol.

i dont care how long i have to wait im dying to see them all !

but yeah idk whats gunna happen bc i dont think my show is sold out [im not sure] but idk how many people will be there or if there will be people there before i get there.

hm whatever, i guess ill find out.

hopefully people in line will be nice and we can take turns to leave and get food and stuff.

idk whats even around there! haha oh well.