Cute Is What We Aim For

Ashhh

• 2 weeks later...

ive been on the fueled by ramen store, found a nice CIWWAF t-shirt. living in the UK though, im looking at paying $10 for delivery.

http://store.fueledbyramen.com/albumview.asp?optiongroup=19&action=lookup&idproduct=26976&optionid1=114

thats the t-shirt, i just wondered if anybody has a picture of that shirt in the brown colour, and if anybody knows of a UK based store that sell CIWWAF t-shirts.

thanks

im going to malta! my cousin is getting married over there. so i cant really miss it. although i really want to, as im missing paramore and cute is what we aim for. dont understand how gutted i am about missing the guys (and hayley)...its heartbreaking :(

i also miss that start of university due to it lol

im going to malta! my cousin is getting married over there. so i cant really miss it. although i really want to, as im missing paramore and cute is what we aim for. dont understand how gutted i am about missing the guys (and hayley)...its heartbreaking :(

i also miss that start of university due to it lol

yeah, I missed Warped on the 5th because my cousin got remarried. I couldn't have missed it either, but the drawback was that I nearly broke my ankle at the wedding. Picture this: 4 inch heels, a 3/4 mile hike up the side of a mountain, and your mother apologizing when you fall because she didnt realise that the most naturry man in the world was going to have a HIKE to get to his effing wedding.

Hmmm...Warped tour, or a sprained ankle at a wedding that I was reluctant to go to in the first place...I cant tell which one outwieghs the other >__>

haha...oh yes, i can see your problem, very difficuly decision lol. bless ya!

if we werent having like a week of stag nights when we get to malta i might of stayed for this gig...im really gutted about it. i get back on the 14th, paramore play london on the 15th, but without CIWWAF. now london is 100 miles away, the day after i get back from my hols, that could be pushin it a bit to much...and i currently have nobody to come on the hike with me lol, so i wouldnt fancy that on my own, nevermind