new lj. feb21

ninski

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN! But can I have a sword/pitchfork? hahahahaha :P

Jesus though.

Those people don't realize that Paramore isn't only taking that break for themselves, they're taking it for us too. They wanna keep the band alive for US too. They're touring their asses off for US. They're putting music out there for US. They're doing alllll of these things for the fans, and finally when they have to cancel a few dates to get the well deserved rest they need, all these little bitchy "fans" only concerned with themselves come and bite them in the ass for it. Not right at all. Paramore is one of the most selfless bands ever, the one time they do something for themselves for a change it comes back to them. I honestly don't get it. How can those so called "fans" just bash Paramore like that? It makes noooo sense. We don't even know the great deal of stress and problems they could be facing right now. All we can do is hope they pull through, and hope they don't read those nasty comments. I don't want it to make it worse for them. :(

that chick does have one very small point tho...

it IS about the music. not the fame, the interviews, the record sales, the grammys, the magazine covers....they give, give, give...but i feel like theyve been running on empty for a while now. and they need a break and they need to make sure theyre doing this for the right reasons...

i mean we're all human and the limelight could get to us, ya kno?

they need time to regroup, and to remember why they became a band in the first place...the play and enjoy music with one another.

okay. i found this super rude comment on lj

(Anonymous)

2008-02-22 01:48 am UTC (link)

Dear Hayley,

Get the fuck over yourself; you are not "unique" with your hair color, no matter how many people think you are. Your lyrics are mediocre at best, and no one cares how special it was to sing with Jimmy Eat World. They are a much better band than you will ever be. Please, get the hell over yourself and jump off a cliff, you will never be half as talented as the people you admire, so stop trying.

(Reply to this)(Thread)

i wanted to kill this person.

i mean, they're already having problems and he's being rude!

i wanna kill him..

it makes me so angry to see people bring down other people, especially someone i love. [like paramore]

i mean, going through their problems are tough enough and then they have haters who love it when they are having a hard time.:-x

my god, i've seen a lot of people bashing paramore but no ones ever been that horrible. I would seriously fuck this guy up if i ever seen him. I wish he could see them face to face and try to say that because he wouldnt be able to, hes a fucking coward. i really think that some people think that just because paramore is famous that they dont have feelings or something because saying something like that is just really fucked up.

lol Kailey, great pic! That's what we all should be! Ready to burn some bitchezz.

(Anonymous)

2008-02-22 01:48 am UTC (link)

Dear Hayley,

Get the fuck over yourself; you are not "unique" with your hair color, no matter how many people think you are. Your lyrics are mediocre at best, and no one cares how special it was to sing with Jimmy Eat World. They are a much better band than you will ever be. Please, get the hell over yourself and jump off a cliff, you will never be half as talented as the people you admire, so stop trying.

MURDER THAT BASTARD.