new lj. feb21

ninski

although im gutted to the core that my gig is cancelled, never in a million years would i want to witness a night that was bitter-sweet.

all conspiracies aside, paramore are indeed in my thoughts - whatever has gone wrong, or is going wrong.

a break will do them the world of good, totally - 'internal problems' or not.

we all know they'll come out of this stronger.

To be honest I'd be suprised if it wasn't the fact that they were at each others throats! To be spending that much time together with any one group of people is unhealthy. Especially on tour which has a strict regime that is most probably very repititious. Anyone would get irritable/aggitated!

Now they have they added pressure of getting more and more famous everyday. It's not easy to go out in public. Times will be getting tough, but they are strong and will pull through.

I'm adamant they will be fine, I have no doubt about it but a break if definately healthy.

It's just a shame they had to cancel dates.....including mine!! GRRRRRR :(

But I'd rather the band was still together than see them implode. Get well soon PARAMORE!!

yea i agree

if i had to spend nearly everyday with the same people...having the same rigorous schedule everyday....i'd go insane.

they def need some time off

The are getting nominated for Grammy's and stuff.

As cool as that is, I'm sure it isn't the kinda thing that they set out for. I'm not saying they didn't want it, but they seem to be gathering so much mainstream attention that people are starting to see tham as just another commercial opo band, which they most definately aren't.

Like most others, I was surprised when they announced the JEW tour. They need some time to collect their thoughts and escape the limelight.

I really think they shouldn't do Warped Tour this year. They should take a long summer break and be around their family and friends.

They are touring entirely TOO much lately.

Yeahh I totally agree. Even though they're only doing 6 dates, they shouldn't have to worry about Warped at all.

They're been going non-stop and they need a nice break to sort things out and just enjoy a normal life for awhile. Be at home with their friends and family and just chill out.

Some people on Buzznet were saying that "Josh and Hayley broke up and now the band is splitting up" or something along those lines.

And that just completely pissed me off.:nono:

But I REALLY hope they work this out.

I know if they split up (I don't even want to think about it:(), that a lot of peoples lives will practically be over.

:crybad:

Some people on Buzznet were saying that "Josh and Hayley broke up and now the band is splitting up" or something along those lines.

I've seen some comments elsewhere along the lines of "It's because Hayley's pregnant" or "One of them's a drug addict," stupid shit like that. :nono:

Yeahh I totally agree. Even though they're only doing 6 dates, they shouldn't have to worry about Warped at all.

They're been going non-stop and they need a nice break to sort things out and just enjoy a normal life for awhile. Be at home with their friends and family and just chill out.

But I REALLY hope they work this out.

I know if they split up (I don't even want to think about it:(), that a lot of peoples lives will practically be over.

:crybad:

i completly agree with you. ugh people get on my nerves with their rude little stupid comments!

especially on the part that if they split *knocks on wood* that alot of ppls lived would be ruined! omg id die like you have no idea!! but i dnt even wanna think about that.

i just wants them to be strong and hold it together. im sure they can... i hope so!

people are so stupid to make those kinds of rumors up. at least we, as fans, know that Hayley feels compelled to let us know when something is going on and they just need time to work it out. i feel like people have been saying it a lot lately on the LJ community and all in response to a couple posts, but it's true: they are just people like all of us. and if i was in a situation like they are, i'd probably go crazy and want to kill someone. sheesh. i think they're capable of handling themselves well, and hopefully they can work this out.

people are so stupid to make those kinds of rumors up. at least we, as fans, know that Hayley feels compelled to let us know when something is going on and they just need time to work it out. i feel like people have been saying it a lot lately on the LJ community and all in response to a couple posts, but it's true: they are just people like all of us. and if i was in a situation like they are, i'd probably go crazy and want to kill someone. sheesh. i think they're capable of handling themselves well, and hopefully they can work this out.

Yeah I completely agree with you. They are a REALLY strong band emotionally.

And like a lot of you said before spending all that time with the same people would get really annoying. And trust me it does. I had to live with my best friend for 6 months a few years ago and we got on eachothers nerves. But it's all good now. And hopefully Paramore can work it out too.

Who knows, maybe an AMAZING song will come out of this situation later? ;-)

i completly agree with you. ugh people get on my nerves with their rude little stupid comments!

especially on the part that if they split *knocks on wood* that alot of ppls lived would be ruined! omg id die like you have no idea!! but i dnt even wanna think about that.

i just wants them to be strong and hold it together. im sure they can... i hope so!

Yeah...I think if they broke up (the keyword being IF), I don't think I'd be that chewed up, but I know there's a lot of people on here who'd be devastated if it happened...so I'm concerned for those people. :(

LMFAO@ THE DRUG THING.

omg, i saw that before, and i just pissed myself, lmfao.

not literally, but yunno ;-)

Yeah.

I just can't imagine it. :rotfl:

Yeah...I think if they broke up (the keyword being IF), I don't think I'd be that chewed up, but I know there's a lot of people on here who'd be devastated if it happened...so I'm concerned for those people. :(
yea... i just dnt wanna think that it would be terrible my life would be ruined. id have no life anymore.

wow i sound so desprate let me stop hahaha.

it wouls sucks for alot of people. but i dnt wanna think that.

yea... i just dnt wanna think that it would be terrible my life would be ruined. id have no life anymore.

wow i sound so desprate let me stop hahaha.

it wouls sucks for alot of people. but i dnt wanna think that.

Mmhmm me too, Idk what I'd do with myself. Ahhh. I don't even want to think about it. Like I said before, hopefully a good song can come out of this. :)

^ i agree sometimes trying to hold it in and fighting throgugh things make it worse

Mmhmm me too, Idk what I'd do with myself. Ahhh. I don't even want to think about it. Like I said before, hopefully a good song can come out of this. :)
hahah yea same here lol. yea maybe a good song will come out of this. good thinking lol. :D

Yeah I really understand that they need the break. I mean think about it, this is a verryy young band. Zac is only 17. He should still be in high school! Hayley just turned 19. I mean come on, this has to be reealllyy hard for them. They should be living a normal teenage/ young adult life, but instead they are touring around the world playing every night. That's extremely draining and they just need personal relaxing time to be with the ones they love and just quiet time possibly. I think Hayley should go on another long flight. ;-)

This has to be hard on them. We think we have hard lives but this band has constant pressure on them from millions of people they don't even know exist, people constantly twisting their words around, and so much more. It's gotta be hard. I think they should take that nice long break, and come back stronger and better than ever. :)

• Like 1