new lj. feb21

ninski

Yeah I really understand that they need the break. I mean think about it, this is a verryy young band. Zac is only 17. He should still be in high school! Hayley just turned 19. I mean come on, this has to be reealllyy hard for them. They should be living a normal teenage/ young adult life, but instead they are touring around the world playing every night. That's extremely draining and they just need personal relaxing time to be with the ones they love and just quiet time possibly. I think Hayley should go on another long flight. ;-)

This has to be hard on them. We think we have hard lives but this band has constant pressure on them from millions of people they don't even know exist, people constantly twisting their words around, and so much more. It's gotta be hard. I think they should take that nice long break, and come back stronger and better than ever. :)

yes! exactly i feel the same exact way!!! :mrgreen::hug::D

This whole situation reminds me of Franklin.

-blasts Franklin through her speakers-

:)

gah im with you on that. i havent even listened to it for a few days, but the lyrics have been in my head since last night. hence the text in my sig lol.

plus my msn name is "&when we get home, i know we wont be home at all" right now.

:']

well i send all my best wishes to the band.

and i just got off the paramore.net site and i've been reading some of the comments, and i gotta say that some people are very ignorant, especially this one girl who just completely talked outta her ass with what she had to say about this whole ordeal....

this is what she put...

By: jody

let me just say. you’re my favorite band. i’ve seen you 9 times, and met you twice. this is bullshit. you’ve got the best job in the world. you guys are entertainers. work through your fucking problems or break up. don’t tease your fans like this. it would break my heart if you broke up, because your music helped me get through so many bad times in the past 4 years. and to throw that all away? get over your problems with eachother and get back to the music. because thats all it should be about right?

--------

^ That was quite harsh, to say the least. What was she thinking?

Paramore are one of my fave bands, so I wouldn't bash them.

Not like this, anyway....O_o

"this is bullshit"

"get over your problems"

They're still young, they can't keep on going, pretending everything's alright when it's not. They've got to sort it out so they can get back on track.

yeahh.

it especially pissed me off when she makes everything about herself and her "bad times"

josh, zac, jeremy, taylor, and hayley are humans too. are they not allowed to go through bad

times just like the rest of us? with all the success they've been having lately, some people often

times forget that they are still just so very young and have the same problems we have. only difference is, we're

not constantly on the road and having the public/media watch our every move.

and she's so stupid, how does she expect them to "get over their problems"

when they are out constantly touring EVERYWHERE.

they cant just solve it in a blink of an eye. it obviously takes time.

ANND she also writes, "work through your problem or break up"

but then she says..."if you break up, it will break my heart."

im like, did you not read what you just wrote before that? aughh!

some people are really insensitive. How in the hell could she say that? she says that they're her favorite band but then shes all that shit like get over it. what kinda fan is that. Yeah it sucks they had to cancel the rest of the tour but if they finished they mighta broke up hayley said herself they didnt wanna risk the band for a few shows.

ok,

so im on one of them shows thats been cancelled for the 2nd time right.

but im not fucking ranting like that girl.

i got over the fact that i probably wont be seeing them this year, cos im gon' be in greece. :(

ugh that girl is ridiculous.

its just fucking ignorance!

get over yourself, you stupid... and i'll stop there.

By: jody

let me just say. you’re my favorite band. i’ve seen you 9 times, and met you twice. this is bullshit. you’ve got the best job in the world. you guys are entertainers. work through your fucking problems or break up. don’t tease your fans like this. it would break my heart if you broke up, because your music helped me get through so many bad times in the past 4 years. and to throw that all away? get over your problems with eachother and get back to the music. because thats all it should be about right?

eeeesh, isn't 'Jody' a selfish twonk

really, id like to see anyone of them try and deal with the pressure of being famous at a young age

exactly. and i think a lot of the time with so many people, they just can't help but be selfish; calling the band names and whatnot, without giving ANY thought at all to the reasons behind why this could be happening.

some of the kids on their myspace blog are talking shit too, complaining about money and this one kid tried to say that no matter they should still play the shows. i was just thinking wtf is up this dude, theres no way he could possibly understand what they're going through. No one can because no one knows but we all know it must be something bad if they had to cancel dates cause of it.

this band is more dedicated to their fans than any band i've ever seen

exactly.

i mean, yeah it definitely sucks that they had to cancel their tour, i know what it feels like to have bought a ticket to a paramore show, getting all pumped up for it, and then have it cancelled. but i dont go around posting up ridiculous things about it and saying that the band needs to "get over themselves"

it's very very obvious that this is a serious matter.

i know for a fact paramore wouldnt have cancelled if it was just

a very simple problem. they wouldnt, in a million years do that to their fans.

so i think its the shit talkers that need to get over themselves, not paramore