homesick josh?

wallacda

hey with this link....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU4WZuzn2Ws&feature=related

im starting to agree with some people thoughts that it was homesicknes sliek josh had in a previous tour... sure i read in a interview all the guys were strgglin maybe josh saw more sense in not draggin out something he wasnt enjoying, and if thats the case i think its a good call!

my friend said he heard on the radio that they took a break because the guys were jealous of hayley. Of course I don't want to believe this but i have no idea how to get any proof

I don't think it was that. I seriously just think they were too stressed out and it wasn't fun to play anymore and they were fighting a lot because of it. They just needed a break. That's just what I think anyway.

no NFG dont blame josh, know one is blaming josh, in the video nfg say this song *pressure* goes out to josh, just made me think y they choose to say just josh and not paramore. Know what i mean? was just something i thought id see what other people thought of

yeah, no one is blaming him at all. It just kinda makes you think that maybe he had a breakdown or something like he did on warped. "pressure"

no NFG dont blame josh, know one is blaming josh, in the video nfg say this song *pressure* goes out to josh, just made me think y they choose to say just josh and not paramore. Know what i mean? was just something i thought id see what other people thought of

But then, to me that comes off really bad, because you know the chorus of Pressure goes like this:

I can feel the pressure

It's getting closer now

We're better off...without you.

:???:

What type of message are they trying to spread? Specially since you say the problem is"it's about the other guys being jealous of Hayley"

I'm confused.

But then, to me that comes off really bad, because you know the chorus of Pressure goes like this:

I can feel the pressure

It's getting closer now

What type of message are they trying to spread? Specially since you say the problem is"it's about the other guys being jealous of Hayley"

I'm confused.

very scary thought i think thats jus ironic ocincedence that part ue raised but intresting... well have to see the latest live jounral form hayley seems to suggest all is well but its only her posting stuff so she can be forgiven for alot of the attention goin her way she is very gd with the fans and the media thats why she get embraced, other people hate the limelight with fame she just oozes confidence

lol w emust be on a similiar wave length...but do u agree with nfg saying it was for josh surely highlights the fact he was haveing more problems than other members of the band... unsure what problems but u no where im goin. still paramore are a band n they take the rough and smooth together!

I can feel the pressure

It's getting closer now

I'm confused.

and maybe with this.

"we're better off without you"

maybe its the fame, media or the pressure itself.

cause they are now living under the microscope. when everything they do or say is being watched by the media.