Why'd you choose your username?

allweknowisRIOT

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, some new members mightn't have realised.. my original username was RockAndRollBaby.

The reason I chose EasyTarget is because it is one of my favourite Blink 182 songs and they are one of my favourite bands whom I wished to pay homage to. :P

FYI: It was BEFORE the comeback. Shock horror. :roll:

I've used this in so many forums before so I had to put it here also. :P Well first it started about a year and half ago when I was watching Alice Cooper's dvd with my sister and his daughter's name is Calico. ;-) I just started like Calico Cooper's style and I though it's very beautiful name so I just started use it. And after that I have found so many new good things about this nick like there are calico guns and calico cats and stuff like that. :P

I've used this in so many forums before so I had to put it here also. :P Well first it started about a year and half ago when I was watching Alice Cooper's dvd with my sister and his daughter's name is Calico. ;-) I just started like Calico Cooper's style and I though it's very beautiful name so I just started use it. And after that I have found so many new good things about this nick like there are calico guns and calico cats and stuff like that. :P

That's pretty cool. :)