Post here if you want to be the CATMES member of the week!

JJ Riot

its grades like the kid with the higest grade in my class (juniors) would be 1 and the kids with the lowest would be like i think its 386 kids in my class

and im ranked 109 last i checked but i think i went down =/

That's awesome if you get college free :D

I think we're 120 seniors this year. (:

I have my pre-exam in maths on monday, and then pre-exam in nynorsk(or new norwegain) on thursday. Nynorsk is srlsy the worst subject ever, i suck at it. I get a c, haha. (:

Yeah, this is my first year with exams. We've only had like mock-exams or whatever it's called before.

Do you have exams in all the subjects, or do you you only get picked out to have exams in english for example?

Yeah, this is my first year with exams. We've only had like mock-exams or whatever it's called before.

Do you have exams in all the subjects, or do you you only get picked out to have exams in english for example?

in all classes.

but if you get As for every makring period that year you dont have the take that subjects exam.

last year i didnt have to take the math exam and the spanish this year i think i might have to take them all.

That must suck. We only get picked out to have i think it's one oral and one written. In oral we can get up in religion, social sciences, norwegian, english, french/german, maths and nature, i think. And written is english, maths, norwegian and nynorsk, i think i've forgot something here. But the ones you don't have for exams, your pre-exam will count for almost the entire grade you're graduating with.

Yeah, we have to hold an presentation for i think it's 30 minutes, and then the sensor(teacher) will ask you questions for like 10-15 minutes. I hope i get up in english or french if i have to have oral.

Yeah, i'll prolly do that too. Luckily i'm not too bad at talking in front of people when it comes to school.

right its been two weeks since last member of the week and

its time for a new person and this is just off my own back not talked to catie about it but this weeks motw is erica :) WOOOP!!!!!